Governing Body... meet WORLD... world... meet Governing Body! The JW Survey website has been launched!!

by cedars 28 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Hi everyone

Well, things have moved very quickly with the survey, and it now has it's very own website at www.jwsurvey.org!!

If you are new to this forum and would like to have YOUR say on what the Governing Body is teaching and practicing, then please visit this new site and register your views.

For those of you that have followed the development of the survey over the past month or so, feel free to visit and take a look around.

The website gives those who participate in the annual survey the opportunity to review the results of the survey AT THE SAME TIME as they register their responses. That way they can get a feel for how the rest of the world is voting once they have submitted their own answers.

You can also check out the progress of the survey by logging on from time to time (anonymously, of course) and checking out the latest results.

There will also be a number of "mini surveys" run regularly, which I feel represent a completely unique experience for those who enjoy visiting JW-related forums. You can cast your vote on a topical question (such as "Who is the Faithful and Discreet Slave?") and see what the general consensus is before joining in the debate with your comments.

There is so much potential for this website and the annual survey that it hosts. More information and instructions are obviously available when you visit.

I would like to take this opportunity to pay glowing tribute to Juan Viejo2 (not sure if I can give his real name?!) who is the genius behind this website. He has worked tirelessly to help make my dream become a reality and make the survey idea possible, without asking for anything in return. I am overwhelmed by his kind spirit and wonderful work on the site, and I am delighted to be working with him on this exciting project.

I look forward to seeing you all on there! In the meantime I would be thrilled to hear of any feedback or constructive criticism on this thread that will help us to create a new and improved survey for 2012.

Thanks to all of you for your ongoing support...

Cedars

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Cedars x

• agent zero
    agent zero

cool! thanks for doing this! i'm going to check it out right now.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Cedars, I tried to post a comment. Sadly it did not work!

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

00Dad, Try it again, please...

JV

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Anyone wanting to comment on the Mini-Survey and were unable to do so, please feel free to try again. A couple of settings were too restrictive - but have been relaxed a bit.

Please keep us informed if you have any other trouble.

• Quendi
    Quendi

Keep up the good work, cedars!

Quendi

• N.drew
    N.drew

Holy Spirit. It wasn't on the list and I don't blame it!!

• cedars
    cedars

Hi guys, thanks for jumping on the site and having a sniff around. I was really impressed to notice 16 people immediately registering their opinions on the website. Once the site grows in publicity and (hopefully) notoriety, it will be interesting to see how the Governing Body responds to the many who will seize their opportunity to make their voices heard. I can't thank Juan Viejo2 enough for making this a reality. It will be interesting to see what the future has in store for this project...

Cedars

• wobble
    wobble

Well done Cedars ! and thanks Juan, you are Juan in a million !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit