William Cooper Was Hardly a Crackpot............................

by Judge Dread 15 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

"President Kennedy's decision struck fear into the hearts of those in charge. His assassination was ordered by the Policy Committee and the order was carried out by agents in Dallas. President Kennedy was murdered by the Secret Service agent who drove his car in the motorcade and the act is clearly visible in the Zapruder film. [...] All of the witnesses who were close enough to the car to see William Greer shoot Kennedy were themselves all murdered within two years of the event."

ibid.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

William Cooper on "The Secret Government":

"I have only one message to give you. I don't care what you think of me. I don't care what you call me. I do care what you do with this information because it is important to the survival of our species. It is important to our planet. It is important for the world.

What happens to me is of no consequence, and I knew that when I started this. Over the last 17 years I knew that I would have to stand up and say this, whether I wanted to, or not, whether I was afraid, or not. Now I am here, and now it is done. And I feel an overwhelming relief.

You now have the information. You can laugh at it, you can throw it in the trashcan. You can burn my house down if you want to. But I am telling you right now, your future, your children's future, your grandchildren's future, depends on what you do with this information.

Your own government is selling your children drugs, and you don't seem to care. Your own government has given away the power of the people, and you don't seem to care..........................................................

Whether or not there are aliens, we are truly now, at this moment, a nation of sheep. And ladies and gentlemen, I assure you, that sheep are always lead to the slaughter. But it does not have to be that way.

There is tremendous power in knowledge. There is also tremendous power in secrecy. Take away that secrecy, make sure that you are informed and you can change things"---William Cooper

JDW

• botchtowersociety
  • Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

crotchtower,

We do not need to know your medication of choice.

JDW

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Doubtful that Agent Greer killed JFK, but I doubt the Oswald lone nut theory as well.

Bangalore

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

After watching a video yesterday I went from "convinced" to "most likely" that it was Greer who fired the shot that hit JFK in the right temple. What I thought was the reflection of a gun could have possibly been the sun reflecting off the head of the guy in the front passenger seat. That would be strange though, since Greer just happened to turn at that exact moment and there was a visible flash in the video. If the gun was shot from somewhere outside the frame I don't think a flash would be visible.

It sure as hell wasn't Oswald, unless he was in two places at the same time.

Tony Gambino said there was a guy named Jimmy Roselli who fired the shot from a sewer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit