William Cooper Was Hardly a Crackpot............................

by Judge Dread 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

William Cooper was no crackpot.

Some of his biography reads as follows:

Joined the US NAVY

Served with the Strategic Air Command, USAF.

He was a member of the Office of Naval Security and Intelligence in Vietnam.

Served on the Intelligence Briefing Team for the Commander in Chief of the Pacific Fleet.

He held a Top Secret, Q, SI security clearance.

He wrote "Behold a Pale Horse".

He hosted his own radio show entitled "Hour of the Time".

A Clinton Administration White House memo accused him of being "the most dangerous radio host in America."

Mr. Cooper said that was the greatest compliment he had ever received.

There is the brief picture of a man who has been called a crackpot, and worse, but he is no longer around to defend himself, not that he would come to this site anyway.

In your paranoia, if you look hard enough, you can find JW-eze, anywhere, everywhere, and in everyone.

JDW

• rocky220
    rocky220

I have his book....He was killed for writing this book and telling the truth.

rocky220

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Is he the guy who believed that JFK was shot by the Secret Service agent driving the car?

• Unlearn
    Unlearn

@leaving jw...

Yes...because he (JFK) was going to expose the existence of alien beings and the ongoing relationship between them and the US Govt.

I still have a folder with all the downloaded stuff i printed out of 'Majestic 12' from an old irc channel online in the mid 90's.

He's a tough one, Cooper. Much of what he says makes a lot of sense, but he pulled a few things in his life that made him seem a bit 'drama' hungry.
    But I agree with the OP: 'crackpot'? No way.

Hey, I believe that every monotheistic faith all sprang from an exercise by passive-agressive ancient misogynist middle-eastern farmers to wipe out all of the ancient polytheistic beliefs that glorified the woman as part of the divine feminine...'mother earth'...and goddess worship.
    Heh...so I guess I have no freedom of speech on 'crackpot' thinking.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Thank you JD. Somebody has to stand up for these saints or else they died in vain.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wyr1eTJktho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Look at the driver, only the driver, at the 16 second mark.

You can see what Cooper saw.

The question is: What was the driver doing with his left hand for that brief moment?

JDW

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Judge, for the reminder that Behold a Pale Horse was on my bookshelf (but is now in hand).

One basic truth can be used as a foundation for a mountain of lies, and if we dig down deep enough in the mountain of lies, and bring out that truth, to set it on the mountain of lies; the entire mountain of lies will crumble under the weight of that one truth ...

Delamer Duverus

• james_woods
    james_woods
    You can see what Cooper saw.
    The question is: What was the driver doing with his left hand for that brief moment?

The driver was a Washington Redskins fan (a fanatical one) who knew that if Kennedy was killed in downtown Dallas, the Cowboys would never again receive a fair referee's call in the NFL.

He was right.

(BTW, I am not a crackpot...)

• compound complex
    compound complex

"At some point President Kennedy discovered portions of the truth concerning the drugs and the aliens. He issued an ultimatum in 1963 to Majesty Twelve. President Kennedy assured them that if they did not clean up the drug problem, he would. He informed Majesty Twelve that he intended to reveal the presence of aliens to the American people within the following year, and ordered a plan developed to implement his decision."

Behold a Pale Horse, Wm. Cooper, p. 215

• talesin
    talesin

whistleblower silenced ... makes sense to me

t

(I dunno *who* shot Kennedy, but the single-bullet theory has been disproven so clearly, it ain't funny!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit