She prayed for me.... and I spent the afternoon puking my guts out

by Scully 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

Scully

I get those headaches too and whether mine or migraine or cluster ( I've had both)- I use Imitrex nasal spray and usually it works for migraine. Narcotics/ibuprofen/cold towels, etc help the cluster. Except my last one which I think was due to too much estrogen being absorbed too quickly. I have one or two zofran for Nausea (that will allow a pill), but I also have the suppositories if N/V are just really bad. I hate the light sensitivity and even a brush of air on my skin hurts. even moderate sounds feel like the entire room is vibrating. I feel dizzy and end up laying in bed, afraid to move. I get hot and cold sweats and sometimes I have auras before the bad ones. someof these auras have incluced hearing voices or seeing things that are not there. I once had an atypical migraine and for a solid minute could not understand spoken English. the words meant nothing, it might as well been in Greek. I once arrived at work with this weird aura and knew something serious was happening( thinking stroke) I called my neuro and he said atypical migraine . I did not get a headache but did vomit for about sometime, off and on.

I seldom get them now unless I am under profound stress or my estrogen is out of balance.

I never turn down prayers b/c I need all the help I can get.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

HOLY SHE-IT Scully!

Who the hell was she praying to? Satan,Baal or maybe Mephisto?

hmmmm come to think of it...ask her if she takes requests for prayers.

There's a couple brothers from my old hall I'd like her to pray for and hopefully with the same results.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

StoneWall, be careful what you wish for, you might get the same thing.

• i_drank_the_wine
    i_drank_the_wine

Mulder would say that this is simply a coincidence, no conspiracy here :-)

Jokes aside, that's a terrible coincidence. Feel better!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag probably thinks of causing you to suffer (and lose productive time) a "blessing". Give up your life, and live a miserable existence as his slave, so he can forget you and do everything you don't want done. I think of Jehovah's driving the opposite sex out of my life and making me unappealing to all of them as being in the same category--I no longer have any positive feelings toward God, whether called God, Jehovah, or Allah. Baghead and Almighty Lowlife Scumbag are both better terms--more accurate.

And Jehovah wonders why I equate Jesus with Satan--both sought to liberate mankind from Jehovah, and neither succeeded permanently.

• Intel
    Intel

Tell her to pray for the Governing Body in Brooklyn...

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Sorry to hear that you got the migraine and all the crappy, sucky stuff that goes with it. They're no fun. I hope that you're feeling better now.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Lesson learned. Never do favours for people. Then they won't pray for you.

W

• Lore
    Lore

That was actually a demon exiting your body.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm so sorry to hear that the headache hit you like that. I haven't had cluster headaches, but I know migraines. I think being assertive when it's important is a good thing. I don't have a problem with people praying for me, but some people can be overbearing with it, which does bother me and make me feel uncomfortable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit