Ali is back in the hospital

by coffee_black 33 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Thanks everyone.

I just got off the phone with her. She is out of CICU and is now in a regular room. They have been doing a number of tests, including an echocardiogram. They are checking to see if she has a leak in one of her valves...in which case she would require surgery. They don't know yet though. If surgery is required, I will be headed to Orlando.... she has asked me to hold off until we know more.

She sounded better....she is breathing better. They had sent her to CICU in the first place because her pulse reached 160 and set off her defibrilator which is part of her pacemaker....3 times. Her pulse was so high because she couldn't stop coughing....

Coffee

• sizemik
    sizemik

Sorry to hear of this setback coffee_black . . .

It sounds like you are getting good quality care . . . and that things are beginning to improve.

Your Ali is certainly remarkable . . . and for what it's worth . . . has a physical beauty to match.

Wishing you the very best over coming days.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Sending angels of healing and comfort............

Palm

Thank you for letting us know, I was wondering how your daughter was doing.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Sorry this is happening yet again. She is so young and beautiful in her picture, it seems doubly sad that she is going through so much at her age.
    I am sending her good thoughts and hope she is better soon.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit