The real identity of the F&DS revealed...any news yet?

by Aussie Oz 57 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

well, according to the recent WT, we don't "NEED" to know!

• factfinder
    factfinder

Just another sign of the "closeness of the end' being taken away from the witnesses.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Just another sign of the "closeness of the end' being taken away from the witnesses.

Just another sign of the inherent corruption of this organization.

It started out as BS and it will contiune to be BS.

Oh well thats religion folks take or leave it.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm thinking they'll spin it. Look at Bulgaria and blood. Before you pounce on this, I acknowledge that there isn't a language barrier here so the news can be read directly, but Agonus had a very good point. Just add a word and your not lying. Now it's a slave-class. Every publisher buys it and it's off to never never land again.

I hate to sound so skeptical but I have such low hopes for these people just to get a clue. They are just wound so tight logic can't get through.

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

From the WBT$ Australian Court Case
    Outlaw, is there a link to this?

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I was advised by an elder that the annointed send letters to the gb, that are edited for errors and released in the watchtower study edition magazines. Is there any proof of this? I should of asked him where did he get this information from.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Ziddina - They still count partakers at the memorial. The magazine just said they don't know how many ACTUAL annointed there are. The yearbook prints how many PARTOOK. Although they don't count DFed people or those that only consume one emblem.

@Agonus - They still have a check box on the publisher record card for whether a person is of the annointed or the other sheep.

@Joey JoJ-o - Sorry but N O W A Y is that true. I was there for a few years and this is a JW urban legend he is telling you. 99% of the writing dept. is of the "other sheep class".

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Joey, that elder needs to read Ray Franz's In Search of Christian Freedom. Franz, of course, was a member of the Governing Body, so he was in a position to know.

On pages 152 to 164 he explicitly deals with the widespread perception among Witnesses that anointed JWs pass on their thoughts to headquarters and that these are then translated into doctrinal shifts. Franz says there is no such process, and that letters from anointed JWs are treated with no more interest at Bethel than are letters from anyone else.

The WTS has explicitly said no global network of anointed Witnesses exists to reveal new spiritual truths, and that those members of the "slave class" outside the Governing Body are not consulted when making decisions. For references see "The Faithful Steward and Its Governing Body", The Watchtower, June 15, 2009, page 24, and "Be Obedient to Those Taking the Lead", The Watchtower, September 15, 1989, page 21, paragraph 5.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit