Ya'll dont believe in the Watchtower?

by DanielHaase 17 Replies latest jw friends

• flower
    flower

Geez Rummy it took me a few mins to even remember what you were talking about....no of course i wasnt hurt by that. i had fun chatting with yall that night.

i reallly need sleep now tho

cya

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Stop fighting all!! I know that Dan was aiming this at me... and I am hurt... I know the REAL Dan! I know that he is homophobic and very anti British! He is cruel to me all the time... he knows how much I love the WTS and by posting posts like this he knows he is destroying yet another little piece of me. Dan, why do say things like this about the society that nurtured you? That loved and cared for your wellbeing? I mean really, as a homosexual JW, I know how accomadating the society can be... cut them some slack!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Britty xx

Get Ye behind me Satan... and push harder!!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Hmmmm, so much for turning the other cheek, but then again which cheek?

Guest 77

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

LMAO brit, once again, you kick ass.

"Brother, you better get down on your knees and pay...a thousand more fools are being born every f***ing day" -Bad Religion
  • JT
    JT

Well now dammit. All this fuss took away from my joke thread. Shit.

quote:

#########

I am here rolling on the floor - i was thinking the same thing as well

by now all the wind has been taken out of your sail on this joke thread

hey man it is really hard for so many of us coming out of wt

i guess since many esp in my exp the females have gotten the Shaft so long and so hard many just feel HERE WE GO AGAIN

but ladies we love you all and as my wife says: Ain't taking nomore of the brothers Sh!t"

that is why she had to leave

the way that women are stepped on and humilitated in the org as being stupid and air heads is so sad

the most intelligent woman must SUBMIT to a male who could be the biggest Jacka$$

• Lari
    Lari

Dan - I laughed, I cried... That joke meant everything to me.

• Lari
    Lari

For a smart guy like you I bet thinking up all those Deep South spellings gave you a headache!

I love the joke even more when I think about all the effort that went into it.

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Thank you! Glad this turned out a little better...

"Brother, you better get down on your knees and pay...a thousand more fools are being born every f***ing day" -Bad Religion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit