Ya'll dont believe in the Watchtower?

by DanielHaase 17 Replies latest jw friends

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Down here in da dirty sowth we all abot some awak! and wactower. I knows this jesus's word direcing us in our every step. Yall need to qit makin fun of new lite because its wat we need everday. Everday I bow to the direcshun of brooklin becose I know thats wer jesus's hart relly is. I get so arowsed wen I get the magazins in mail twice a month that I haf to go tell the elders. Then they tell me that i deserv a spankin and take me into the bafroom and spoank my naked behind. I no its wat I need. But they keep me in line with lord jesus.

"Brother, you better get down on your knees and pay...a thousand more fools are being born every f***ing day" -Bad Religion
  • flower
    flower

I cant really comprehend how you can mock and make fun of someone that you dont know anything about.

Do questions ever pop into your head when you are doing something like this?

Like 'what if this person has lost someone dear to them recently in death and is struggling with that and here i am picking on them about the way they talk.'

Or 'maybe this person is having a very bad day and maybe i should just let this go even if it annoys me to see that word'.

Or 'geez i hate when people start sentences with the word ya'll she must be a moron, BUT let me read her post and try to help since it seems she is struggling for answers.'

I guess those questions or similar ones dont ever come to you because you posted this anyway. Is this delibrately meant to be hurtful or are you sorry now that you have done it?

Either way, I am not hurt.

Take care,

flower

• larc
    larc

Flower,

Slow down girl. He wasn't making fun of you or anyone else. He was making fun of the WT.

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Shit girl! This has nothing to do with you!Are you always this paranoid? You think we don't go through shit everyday in our lives to? You think you are the only one? Drop it. I understand you here for different views, and I completely support that. But I'm not putting up with any paranoid bullshit!

"Brother, you better get down on your knees and pay...a thousand more fools are being born every f***ing day" -Bad Religion
  • DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

And I don't give a shit wherther you're hurt or not!

• flower
    flower

ok, well sorry then. based on the comment in the other thread about my looking like a moron for using the word 'ya'll' this sure seemed like a dig.

if thats not how you meant it i apologize. i've got insomnia, does that count for anything lol.

flower

• flower
    flower

Yep, I'm paranoid. I'm working on it. But man you have quite a short fuse!

hope i didnt raise your blood pressure too much. i made a mistake and i'm sorry.

deeep breath in, deeep breath out. there, were both better now.

flower

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

OK, time for hug. I haven't slept much here either. You're not a moron. Me sawy.

• Rummy1
    Rummy1

Flower the wt makes us paranoid , I am too it's ok!
    Nice to see people acting maturely and apologising .. that's nice.

Sorry if I upset you about elders daughters etc ( y'see I'm paranoid)

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Well now dammit. All this fuss took away from my joke thread. Shit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit