Going to meet my 1st face to face JWN today!!!

by Found Sheep 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

So looking forward to it!FS

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hi Found Sheep! You have a date with someone else who posts on Jehovahs-Witness.net? The ads popping up on my side are Wet'n Wild and Disney. HTG. I tell my kids "be safe, not sorry". So...be safe, not sorry!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Not a date "date" just a nice to meet a real person!!! I'm happily married!!! Starbucks for a cut of coffee and talk EX-JW life...FS

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

My adds are on schools so I guess I'm being safe??

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Have a nice Chat FS, I am sure he will walk away feeling better having the chance to visit with you!

• Adiva
    Adiva

That's marvelous Found Sheep. I'm with Jomavrick about him feeling better after having visited with you. He'll also enjoy looking at you, I must say. :-)

Adiva

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Have a wonderful visit with them. Several years ago, i met Onthewayout and one of his friends-can't remember his name. They were both very nice. It's good to be able to match a name with a face-even though OTWO has his picture as an avatar.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Awesome, Found Sheep. My wife and I still hope to meet with you one day soon, too.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I remember my first face-to-face with a JWN person. It was AK-Jeff. I met him at the T.Rex in the museum. I liked him so much, I met dozens since then. Have a great meet.

• Terry
    Terry

I have met many JWN's and the conversation could easily go on for days!

There are no other people on the planet who UNDERSTAND except ex-JW's.

That's a fact.

Not being understood is awful. Soul killing, in fact.

That's why I don't date. Pointless.

Enjoy the conversation and watch the faces of those overhearing your spirited enthusiasms!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit