homosexuality

by MataM 46 Replies latest members adult

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Homosexuality rules in the OT was for the LEVITES, the priestly class. They had a separate set of rules to live by apart from the other tribes.

The moral of the Lot story isn't about homosexuality, it's about hospitality, tending to the needs of guests (by offering up your own daughters for gang raping instead).

The reference about "men kept for unnatural purposes" is refering to catamites, or the nobilities' use of "boy lovers."

Context, religions...context!

• irondork
    irondork

jay88: Homosexuals can not say that they were born that way, unless it is in the same vein as High-blood pressure, diabetes, are any other disease that has been passed through genetics .

I'm not feeling so well. I think I'll call in gay today.

"Sorry boss, I'm gay today. Probably be out all week. I got it bad last night."

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

ROTFLOL @ irondork

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Thanks for your research Glenster! :)

Dario: You make 3 very valid points! :) Thanks.

Irondork: Damn! I could have used that when i worked for Walmart! HAHA!!!

• talesin
    talesin

1st and only post.

• redhare67
    redhare67

Male and female reproductive organs, where is the homo own?

• jay88
    jay88

@irondork

Logic ====> "crazy talk" like that tends to spread like a wildfire.

I personally can not wait for the WT or Awake that is specifically directed to non-heteroes.

FOF

• Room 215
    Room 215

I can't wait for the day that science proves incontrovertibly a genetic link or predisposition to homosexuality; that should rock the relgious world to its foundations.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Governments should stop messing with our means of making money and religions should stop messing with our lifestyles.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I can't wait for the day that science proves incontrovertibly a genetic link or predisposition to homosexuality; that should rock the relgious world to its foundations.

You do realize that many people today believe that the Earth was constructed in 6 days. Religion has a way of ignoring science.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit