My uncle has died.

by LouBelle 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

LouBelle and Yellow, please accept my deepest condolences...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Thank you everyone for your caring words!!

We held the furneral yesterday, my first one since leaving the faith. It was truly an honor and privilege to stand up before a packed church and speak about my uncle. It was difficult watching my gran, brother and closets cousins cry. I told them that yes we will miss him and continue to love him but to send love and light into the world when we think of him and be comforted that he is no longer in agonising pain.

Thank you all again!

&

• nugget
    nugget

Loubelle I am so sorry it doesn't matter how much you expect something like this it is still tough to face the actual moment. I sat with my nan and later with my husbands grandmother and watched them leave this life it is hard but it means you have no regrets. We were told by the hospital that sometimes people wait to be alone to die it is hard to let go when family and friends who love you are there. Your uncle knew you were there for him he knew he was loved and he knew what you meant to him that is so important and is the best gift you can give someone at the end.

You are right living a good life is the best memorial we can give a person to show them that their life had meaning long after their death.

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Big Hugs Loubelle and Yellow

• ziddina
    ziddina

I'm so sorry that your uncle passed away, Lou Belle...

At least he's no longer in any pain...

His belief in you will continue to live on, within you....

mt

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yellow, I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your father, too...

Your mother passed away a year ago, if I recall correctly...

I'm so sorry...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit