What's Your Favorite Shopping Destination?

by minimus 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

BandontheRun --- ahhh, my kinda girl!!! your stores are my FAV and we have great shopping, finally, in the wild west. love the chloe store, too. finally, shopping in vegas was rated #2 in the world after rome --- which i find hard to believe, but it is great here, finally.

N.drew --- what are tag sales???

when i visit new york the first place i head to is Bergdorf Goodman and love saks, of course. the greatest. have to admit neiman marcus is my all around fav store. think the neimans in vegas is their number one store. dallas lost out. think bergies and neimans are same company.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Tag sales=yard sales=garage sales. Estate sales too. Used stuff, real cheap!

Today I got some frankincense, I think it's real, for $1.00. That stuff is real expensive.

It is used for coffee ceremony by my Ethiopian friend's mother. They put clarified butter in the coffee.

What were we talking about? Ya, shopping! Frankincense and myrrh, that's what I bought for a dollar.

I don't know what the myrrh is for.

The resin of frankincence goes on a glowing coal. It smells nice!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Browsing in Bergdorf in manhattan is fun, especially because they distribute free champagne and white wine (at least the last time I went they did) But in reality, I start at the Marshalls/OldNavy level, work my way up through Lucky, Century 21, and whatever else I really want or need from a department store is last. I'm a guy, however, and should probably not even be commenting on this subject.

• El Nunya
    El Nunya

The internet. I can find anything I desire on the web.

• LV101
    LV101

breakfast of champions --- glad you posted. some guys are great shoppers.

El Nunya -- I love shopping online, too. It's so convenient and you don't have to deal w/salesclerks if you wish to make a return.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit