"You don't even exist."

by snakeface 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• snakeface
    snakeface

Good point, Reality79. Jesus "the exemplar" did not condone their conduct, and he did not invite them to a social gathering, but he still acknowledged their existence as fellow creatures of Jehovah. After all, it was Jehovah who gave them free will; they did not create it themselves.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

NewChapter, that's funny: "little bitches for Jehovah..." A new religion, the JB's... Jehovah's Bitches. ha ha Men can be appointed MS's and women can be appointed JB's.

LOL---we are making our own "pure language". I am giggling like crazy over the little bitches for Jehovah. The JB's. hysterical.

NC

• Ding
    Ding

1. Can anyone imagine Jesus treating someone like that or instructing his disciples to do it?

2. How did their conduct encourage her to come back into "the truth"?

3. If DFd people and "apostates" don't exist, why does the WTS devote so much time and ink to warning JWs about them?

• carla
    carla

marking

• snakeface
    snakeface

Maybe they were waiting for this woman to wash their feet with hers tears and dry them with her hair.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Good one, Snakeface!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yea it's sick and I've seen it alot. I remember I was out in street work and a mature sister I was working with had engaged in a conversation while I was at a bus stop. When I was close enough to hear, the person explained that she was df'd and that she hated it because all she wanted to do was be involved in a relationship. Well the mature sister and I encouraged her. I had just been publically reproved and I mentioned that I lost all my priviledges but whatever, I can still do field service. But we kept up the encouragement and we left.

Upon returning to the KH, I related the stroy and wow u should have heard the groans and the eye rolling. One brother said she should have called out "unclean!" when we approached. I just looked at him with the dirtiest look I could come up with. After listenning to a few idiot remarks, all I said was that person could have been me. Would u have treated me the same. I got a few affirmative remarks. After looking around all I said was that I was glad to know who my friends are.

I hate it because it seems like JW's feel that it;'s a green light to act terribly to others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit