Here's a good one the Jehovah's witnesses are worse than Nazi's

by Star tiger 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Almost everyone thinks..

The WBT$ and JW`s are one and the same..

They are not..

The WBT$ and Nazis are a good Comparrison..

JW`s and Nazis are not..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

the WTS has very similar power structures an methods as the NSDAP had. of course the WTS never had that much power over a single geographical region to abuse it as bad as the nazis did in the end, so they can't really be compared. i definately see some of the JW drones to be very compatible with the nazi mindset. given that i was born in the same country as hitler and everyone either was a nazi or at least didn't do much against them this isn't very surprising. nazis were people too... as were the soviets under stalin, the chinese under mao, the khmer roughe, the hutu, the tutsi, the spanish explorers, the american settlers, the ancient hebrews, the ottomans, the arabs...

• glenster
    glenster

The followers can be compared this way:
    a Popoff can delude a follower into thinking they're healed and throw away
    life-sustaining meds,
    a JWs leader can delude a follower into thinking God needs them to avoid a
    blood/major blood product transfusion for themself or their child,
    a Hitler can delude people into thinking other people are less than human and
    should be eliminated,
    an Islamic leader can delude people into thinking an apostate or homosexual
    should die, etc.
    Is one kind of fooling people to murder any better than the other? Is one
    kind of murder better?

The expose should focus on the method of the JWs leaders to create the
    illusion of exclusiveness, Popoff's radio receiver, etc., as the objective
    evidence to hold up as a warning or you don't have an expose. You just have
    another cranky editorial that believers or non-believers different than me
    stink, and you shouldn't want that any more than I do.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

No way. Do both have dogs named Rex? Degree matters very much. Are they high mind control totalitarian regimes? Yes. The Witnesses fortunately have never had real power to harm on a large scale. I was born-in but I could read the New YOrk Times at home. Heck, I even read the Village Voice and Rolling Stone. As long as I could escape my father, I was free. As a matter of fact, I survived the abuse by running away to Manhattan so I had much freedom. Once I was a certain age, the Witnesses could not control my mind.

Degrees count. Scale counts. Of course, a New World under Jehovah's Witnesses' theocracy would be even more vicious but I don't think we have to worry about that as a practical matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit