Here's a good one the Jehovah's witnesses are worse than Nazi's

by Star tiger 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a controversial subject or not, I suspect it is, the 1936-1945 Nazi regime were the most evil B*****d's in the world and thankfully were destroyed, however the Jehovah's witnesses having sufffered under their rule, then became even more evil not by destroying the person's physical life, but destroying their way to God, if a person leaves then they become dead to God, and this from a second rate publishing company! What gives them this right!

Please don't think I'm being flippant about all the suffering and death the Nazi's caused, but as we are most of us spiritual people, surely the witnesses caused a catastrophy in the post 1945 era.

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Its a good point. I have certainly noticed many similarities between the two.

• Both believed salvation lay within them.
    • Both expected full compliance.
    • Both had systems to expose and get rid of doubters and troublemakers.
    • Both tortured (mentaly and emotionaly) those who were wrongdoers or who rejected their ideology.
    • Both made extensive use of written and oral propoganda.

The list goes on, but in many ways, it appears that the system of control used by the Nazis was an effective one, and im sure it isnt so dissimilar to the one used by the WT today.

Timmy x

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

they both hate gays

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

anyyway, WT keeps people mentally jailed, which is awful

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

One of the most sickening things the Watchtower did was coddling and sympathizing with Hitler, and even agreeing with what the Nazi regime stood for. The 1934 Yearbook is one of many publications that the Watchtower wishes were not still in existence, as it shows them for who they really are.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Funny that you should mention this...

In one of the dozens of books I read after I exited, exposing the Watchtower Society's hypocrisy over the years, the female author stated it was probable that one of the reasons Hitler hated the Jehovah's Witnesses was because they used similar recruitment methods to that of the Nazi party...

Wish I could remember which book I read that in!!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The Nazis are alive and not so well.

I'd imagine the Watchtower would also be pretty much done after this....

http://benjaminfulford.net/

The process of removing the cabal that has controlled most of the world for the past 300 years is almost complete, according to sources directly involved in the takedown. The takedown is being done by the world’s military, police and intelligence agencies. The group being taken down is the Thule Society, Skull&Bones Nazi conglomerate headed by George Bush Senior. This group was trying to start world war 3 in order to reduce the world’s population by 85% and start a fascist world government. Instead, they will be bankrupted and put in jail. Evidence of the takedown is now becoming visible for all to see. For example the IMF, supposedly the world’s lender of last resort, is saying they have no money to help the Euro. This is publicly available evidence that the post war power structure is ending.

• designs
    designs

I don't like to see the Shoah (Holocaust) and its perpetrators misappropriated onto another cause such as our former Religion. I lost family in the Shoah and I lost family in the Watchtower Religion, but they are very different Evils.

• Quentin
    Quentin

George Bush Sr.? Bush is a German surname, guess that makes the connection, eh?

Nazi, there's a term that gets passed around like a soiled dove amongst a group of drunken sailors. Ah, for the days of labeling one a Pinko Communist. Where has it all gone? By the Stalin eradicated more people than Hitler ever dreamed of.

Love that line out of the movie The Wild Bunch; "We ain't nothing like him Mr. Pike, we don't hang people." Think we should be careful with our labels.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Prodigal son, PM sent!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit