Would you name your dog, Jehovah?

by african GB Member 30 Replies latest social humour

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

...or are you still terrified by the mere mention of that name?

Perhaps still doubting whether he exists or not?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Actually, I am more concerned with why a person would ask...

• agent zero
    agent zero

i wouldn't, but i had a classmate who did.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah Dog?

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

On a side note - I have noticed that many hispanic families have no reservations about naming a male child "Jesus", but that most nordic communities avoid this.

Actually, it reminds me of the joke about the young indian brave who asked the old chief how he named the indian babies -

The old chief replied that he viewed something in nature, such as a Deer Running, or a Great Bear Hunting - and then observed:

"But, tell me - why do you ask, Two Dogs ****ing?"

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! If you name your dog Jehovah, He might bite you in the ass while you are not looking.

• Alfred
    Alfred

during casual conversation at a social gethering, an elder mentioned to me that no one on earth could ever name their child jehovah because the holy spirit would prevent that from happening... i asked him what biblical proof he had to make such a statement... he got upset and replied: "you think i'm making this up?... try to find someone on the internet named jehovah"... at that point i just walked away and left him ranting... the alcohol on his breath was just too much for me to handle...

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Why would I want to insult my Dog by naming it Jehovah???

• sir82
    sir82

An elder mentioned to me that no one on earth could ever name their child jehovah because the holy spirit would prevent that from happening

According to whitepages.com, there is someone named "Jehovah Luster" living in Columbus, Ohio.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

That made me laugh out loud!

I think I'll call my next pet Joe Hoover.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit