Which arguments for or against God are convincing to you?

by mankkeli 43 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

HI! Are you being nice?

• N.drew
    N.drew

I know I count stairs, therefore I know there are people who count how long they can remain on the top ten!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Simple logic

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Looks like it's waaaay off the meds.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I love fighting with you. Explain yourself.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

There is no fight. You just appear to be off your meds.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Funny you (that would be EntirelyPossible) should choose "off" not "on". OPer didn't answer straw men, or no staw men. Kinda rude, don't ya think? Or maybe, just maybe, he hath gone away.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Your question to the OP makes no sense. He cannot control if someone chooses to post a strawman argument.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

N.drew I've just run out of wine.

Can I pop round?

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

I believe in a original cause, a deist view, probably panspermia seems applicable, a life force not particulary interested in this planet, we are unable to communicate with this intelligence but should be greatful, but should not worry about things the energy force created, but has moved on to bigger and better things, and just as a personal thought maybe the rest of the sentient galaxy has decided that communications with earth would be unproductive as there is no intelligent life here, lol especially here in the UK otherwise X factor and Britains got talent would not be shown.

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit