A question regarding SEX ???

by Greybeard 14 Replies latest jw friends

• The Fence
    The Fence

I'm glad you decided to repeat your story JeffT. Absoluteky awesome. Serendipity for the WIN!!!

• stillin
    stillin

My personal situation is too volatile to predict anything. My wife knows that I'm not so gung-ho anymore,but I had best not say too much.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

JEFF: I hear her come in the room I look up and she's carrying CoC and has a funny look on her face. Just as I'm think "Oh S*** I'm busted" she grins and says "this is MY copy."

PRICELESS!

Some guys have all the luck.

DOC

• angel.face
    angel.face

I learned TTATT in the past few months. Initially I told my husband thinking that he would open his eyes. Boy, was I wrong! First, he was very insistent on a shepherding call saying that I am spiritually weak and I need help. I told him that I do not wish to have a shepherding call and since then have shut my mouth. I realize now that I will need to make a move soon to leave. I don't want to be DFed I would rather DA myself. I doubt that my husband will join me. I am trying to 'work' on him and my mother using Steven Hassan's methods.

I am sure you've been told before you got married 'make sure your mate loves Jehovah more then they love you'...I've heard that so many times!!! I think they say that because they know ppl learn TTATT and if your mate loves you more then they love the org. they may listen to you and open their eyes too. And that would not be good for their numbers.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

My wife was always the first to gossip to the elders about me. This was when I was an elder myself. She used to winge about me not being 'spiritual' to them. For goodness sake I did my best.

She is their prime source of info about me. She's a betraying dimwit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit