A question regarding SEX ???

by Greybeard 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Well, sorta about sex

Myself and two other male JW friends of mine have been fading from JW's in the last year plus or so. All of our wives are devoted and active JW's. Even though threats at times have been made to turn us in to the elders, not one of them have. I feel really good about this! I have a few questions for you:

Are all JW "sisters" like this? More Loyal to their husbands than the "elders"? Did your wife turn you in? If you were a "sister", did your husband turn you in or threaten you? Who discovered "The Truth About The Truth" (TTATT) first? The husband or the wife? I'm just wondering what the statistics are...

If you were able to teach your mate TTATT, what worked for you? Many of us are still struggling with this.

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

i am a woman and found out the truth about 'the truth' first. my hubby and i are still together after 5,5 years and he totally supports me. although he still goes to the meetings now and then, because of his family.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I'm an expert on sex . . . I know nothing about women.

Ask away . . .

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

yes i am still waiting for the sex part.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I am guessing you just found a way to increase you thread views?

My wife never threatened to turn me in, and never would, especially since she has joined my camp now. TTATT, was me first, then being paitent.

I know of another couple and his wife did not turn hiim in, would not have, and she finally joined him.

FWIW

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Well, where to start. You see when a man and a woman likes each other.....

• 00DAD
    00DAD

When I first starting having My Doubts About The Truth (MDATT) I tried to talk to my wife but she wouldn't have any of it. She is a born-in and half her family was been DF'd. She'll cling to any ridiculous thing the GB spouts rather than consider the possibility of facing the consequences of taking a stand.

We were separated 2 1/2 years ago and the divorce was final almost a year now.

BTW, it was a celibate marriage for most of the last ten years. We were roommates more than partners. Sad really, not what either of us signed up for I'm sure of that.

What the BOrg does to relationships is truly evil. Some few couples can come out of it together, but not too many.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

I discovered TTATT first, and my husband later joined me. I would never have turned him in if it was the other way around.

I asked him to help me understand "this generation" and 607, and later backed off to give him space to make up his own mind.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I've told this story before, but I have to repeat it here. In the spring of 1988 a talk at a CA about the evils of higher ed started the ball rolling. Our two oldest children were in middle school, doing well and I wanted them to go to college. So I started doing some research, including reading Crisis of Conscience, eventually a bought a copy and hid under my side of the bed. For the next few months our meeting attendence dropped off, I didn't want to go and my wife was having health problems (at least that's why I thought she wasn't going to many meetings).

So one Sunday morning, we skip meeting. I'm sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the paper while my wife is puttering around in some other part of the house. When I hear her come in the room I look up and she's carrying CoC and has a funny look on her face. Just as I'm think "Oh S*** I'm busted" she grins and says "this is MY copy." She'd been cleaning and found mine (usually cleaning under my side of the bed was my responsibility which is why I thought it was a good place to stash the book.) Apparently when she found it she thought it was hers and that it was going to hit the fan, then she checked her side of the bed and figured out we'd both been reading it on the sly.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Now way Jeff!!! Hahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit