I was driving by the Kingdom Hall and I noticed...........

by Sour Grapes 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• light_bulb
    light_bulb

haha that was me as a child... my dad made us go to the hall so early all the time...

so glad i never have to go there again!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is a waste of time. Usually it's just those few that were out in field circus during the day and are going back to the Kingdumb Hell for a boasting session. Good thing I don't do that waste of time any more--I simply don't show up.

Now, if it was 45 minutes into a boasting session and only 12 cars (out of 200) in the parking lot, that would be good.

• life is to short
    life is to short

In the hall I went to all of those starved for association got there early. The elders gave a key to one of the schizophrenics so he could put the magazines out. I truly think that was just a ploy though so he could let everyone in. The elders never showed up until at the earliest 10 minutes before the meeting started. The service overseer was always walking in one minute before the meeting. It drove the early birds crazy because they needed their territories to plan for the next day's service.

What is showed me was that the elders did not give a dam but the publishers were starved for friendship. What really drove me more crazy was when the child molester found out the schizophrenic had a key then he started to pick up the schizophrenic so he could riffle through all the back room cabinets. I was like great a schizophrenic and a psychopath hanging together. The psychopath truly has the upper hand it this and was taking advantage of the schizophrenic but the elders thought it was a great deal as long as it did not involve them. OMG!

But I was just a stupid elders wife who did not know her place. By the way we got there usually about 15 minutes. I hated to get there early myself because the early birds were truly mentally ill. It was truly so draining after a day of work to try to talk to them, sometimes if I had had a gun I think I would have rather blown my brains out then to be there. My husband felt so sorry for all the mentally ill we had and I did too but I just did not have the training in how to deal with them and nither did he.

LITS

• life is to short
    life is to short

By the way when I meant early it was an hour to 45 minutes early.

LITS

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

My previous PO (now COBOE) used to give a local needs part about coming early and leaving late, but he was always amongst the last to arrive and the first to go, that was if he did'nt leave before the meeting ends.

• LV101
    LV101

life is to short --- OMG! i'm laughing so hard. keep the posts about your meetings coming --- they are GREAT!

LV101

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

There was a KM study part about arriving early, leaving late. When I was a MS, I was subjected to this rule. When I did the Accounts, I really had to stay late. I felt bad for my children who had school the next day. Then I had to arrive early when I became the Theocratic School Overseer, as an Elder. Now, I don't do anything and barely make it in before the meeting starts. But, I still can't get away early. I sometimes sneak out, or just miss.

There is a Pedophile that literally walks 2 miles, with an Oxygen tank, and is early. He is praised for his perfect punctual attendance. Like I want to be like him.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

May have been there for inventory or maybe an elders/ms meeting. 12 cars for inventory seems like a lot so probably elder/ms meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit