Jw comments on the Huffington Post

by The Quiet One 18 Replies latest social current

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

"Anyone who actually knows the real reason for the personal visits to our neighbor's homes, knows it to be based on LOVE. Love in imitation of that which Jesus had in his own ministry. The same one he taught his disciples to follow. Sure we face rejection, so did Jesus. But we don't take it personally (we could never do it if it was about us) we feel the Bible's message is urgent..ju­st like Jesus felt. Jesus faced persecutio­n on a level we never will. So slam themdoors, yell at the top of your lungs, let your dogs out, hang your threatenin­g signs, turn your spinklers on....etc. It's all good. But as we walk away, smiling & conversing ­, know this..WE LOVE YOU!" "By the way if you think that Jehovah's Witnesses made up the pagan beginnings of holidays such as Easter, Christmas, Halloween, and Valentine'­s Day try going on Wikipedia or look in an encycloped­ia and look under the history of these days and then tell me who is brainwashed or in a mind control cult. Your fellow christians did the research found in these articles not Jehovah's Witnesses so who is believing in a lie and teaching them to their children?" "At least we give you the opportunity to say you don't want to listen to what we have to say, but we are faced with having to accept how others want to live their lives everytime we go shopping and have to listed to holiday music or see the decorations, and shopping is something we have to do to survive yet you don't see us in the stores condeming these things because it your right to do these things no matter how we may personally feel about it." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/28/jehovahs-witness-magazine_n_985479.html

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

Now I remember why I left.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it was always a straw man argument. You can never pin them on a topic. What a pathetic life defending ignorance with, ignorance

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

And all the many readers of Huffington Post read this statement, and repented of their views of the Watchtower Society. Despite great risks, they attended the KHs in sackcloth and ashes, wailing with great gnashing of teeth, renting their meagre garments, prostating themselves before the platform and pleaded for forgivness.....

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I can't get logged in to make comments. AAARRRGGH!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

She was kinda all over the place there, wasn't she? Good grief!

• Violia
    Violia

I hope someone can get onto the site and help explain the reason for the complaint.. I get ill hearing about how much they care.

• cedars
    cedars

So slam themdoors, yell at the top of your lungs, let your dogs out, hang your threatenin­g signs, turn your spinklers on....etc. It's all good. But as we walk away, smiling & conversing ­, know this..WE LOVE YOU!

Does anybody know where I can find an emoticon for somebody throwing up?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I got through and have made several responses. Only on the most recent couple pages, though.

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Yes, they love those at the door so much that several times every day they pray that an event that will claim the lives of everyone not within the JW group, and even some within. Those whom they refer to as "mentally diseased," they hate because it is appropriate to hate what Jah hates.

Give me an f-in' break.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit