I have a question, please re Matthew 24:45

by N.drew 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

So many times Christ spoke to us with more than one meaning.

Most certainly Christ is THE Faithful and discreet slave of God, His and our Beloved Father.

But who is the F&D slave of Christ?

Look at Luke 12: 41...

41 Peter said, “Lord, are you telling this parable for us or for everyone?” 42 And the Lord said, “ Who then is the faithful and prudent manager whom his master will put in charge of his slaves , to give them their allowance of food at the proper time ? 43 Blessed is that slave whom his master will find at work when he arrives . 44 Truly I tell you , he will put that one in charge of all his possessions . 45 But if that slave says to himself , ‘ My master is delayed in coming ,’ and if he begins to beat the other slaves , men and women , and to eat and drink and get drunk , 46 the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour that he does not know , and will cut him in pieces , h and put him with the unfaithful . 47 That slave who knew what his master wanted , but did not prepare himself or do what was wanted , will receive a severe beating . 48 But the one who did not know and did what deserved a beating will receive a light beating . From everyone to whom much has been given , much will be required ; and from the one to whom much has been entrusted , even more will be demanded .

It compliements Matthew very well:

The Faithful or the Unfaithful Slave

45 “ Who then is the faithful and wise slave , whom his master has put in charge of his household , to give the other slaves j their allowance of food at the proper time ? 46 Blessed is that slave whom his master will find at work when he arrives . 47 Truly I tell you , he will put that one in charge of all his possessions . 48 But if that wicked slave says to himself , ‘ My master is delayed ,’ 49 and he begins to beat his fellow slaves , and eats and drinks with drunkards , 50 the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour that he does not know . 51 He will cut him in pieces k and put him with the hypocrites , where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth .

The colorful language aside, it also seems to me that ALL that Christ gives " so much too" as the ones He will ask "accounts for".

• N.drew
    N.drew

Fabulous! Aguest thank you. Why do people not know? (rhetorical)

Lets play logic, shall we, not you AG, them.

I'm still cleaning, too busy to do the thing, which I don't know how to do it anyway.

Someone saying "I am he, misleading many". Aguest and I don't want the whole world to go there, I don't know why. (a joke). So then you have them on a white horse, the beginning of the dread of Jehovah (that's the apocalips sic). They say they are the FDS, it is Jesus, if you will, OK, then they say the rider is Jesus, but he's in heaven as the lamb, it's them. Does anyone else know =?

THEY ARE NOT HARMLESS (We should let them have the world, what do you think?). Not trolling

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"Are you all going to ignore me again and again and again?

Cry me a river."

You would likely get more responses if your posts were a little more coherent, not so pushy and a little less combative. Personally, I find your style of writing to be difficult to read. Like you did a line of cocain and then went straight to your keyboard. This isn't meant to aggravate you.....it's just how I happen to feel after having read dozens of your posts.

Then again...perhaps I have difficulty with your posts due to my own incompetance.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thank you for the advice outsmrtthesystem, I will certainly consider it. I have sight. I have not met anyone else that has it. AGuest might, there are a few others I suspect know. I can see that the "scroll is rolled up" I know what it means. I know how to speak Jesus Christ, it sounds odd, I know, that is why my posts are weirdness. It's true. I don't do drugs, have, but not anymore.

• Bella15
    Bella15

N.Drew ... you find the meaning of the parables of Jesus within the same bible ... like explain by AGuest ...

Whom will He teach knowledge? And whom will He make to understand the message? Those just weaned from milk? Those just drawn from the breasts? For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little (Isaiah 28:9-10).

You have to read through the bible, search answers from GOD, not from any human wisdom, to which God laughs at ...

• N.drew
    N.drew

That is correct Bella, I learned from Jehovah's Witnesses. The JWs opened up my imagination. But I did not "see the light" second hand. I learned from the Bible, from Biblos http://biblos.com/john/1-1.htm (Biblos has interlinear meaning I can study it somewhat more as written, not interpreted), and (I believe) the Holy Spirit. And I have an open mind. Thanks Bella and peace may you find. Jesus is the prince of peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit