The GB Knew What They Were Doing

by compound complex 24 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Me cago en la puta madre del Cuerpo Gobernante de los Testículos de Jehová.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Daniel Metz is one of those idiots that will die without ever realizing he was in a cult, people like him deserve what they get. He is one of those few dubs that if GB told him the grass is purple he would believe it. In fact, the guy signed up here and had couple posts a while back. He has similar mentality og Godrulez if anyone remember him, it's odd the guy actually uses his real name to post messages wherever he goes.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It is another confirmation that Jehovah God and Jesus are using them to carry out his will.

For some reason JWs believe that any outside criticism of their organization, for any reason, is Bible prophecy in action.

-Sab

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

<<Strengthening the persecution complex of the r&f, by deliberately causing the "persecution.">>

<<For some reason JWs believe that any outside criticism of their organization, for any reason, is Bible prophecy in action.>>

LOL; truth is often more hilarious than fiction.

• watson
    watson

That's because the Bible is written about them!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I just gave him a simple witness about the real truth in the comments section. Hopefully something will penetrate his thick skull.

• factfinder
    factfinder

If the GB said the moon is made of cheese my brother would accept it and be the first to proclaim it to others!

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

LOL @ botchtowersociety!! Naughty, naughty! I know what that means! Ha ha!

And I also agree with baltar447. That comment deserves a................

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

botchtower, lol, I just read that! You are naughty.

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

Yes, they want the attention, the outrageous reaction and the persecution. Just like they wanted shock-and-awe responses to their blood-tranfusion ban. Think of the millions they have now reached with this publicity, and possible converts.

http://www.144000.110mb.com/directory/child_custody_jehovahs_witnesses.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit