The Huffington Post has picked up the mentally diseased story!!!!

by discreetslave 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

Eff.... I posted the link to the Independent and got a crappy response from a dub who defended the WT article & my bro-in-law messaged my husband about it.

I'd LOVE to post the HuffPo article, but I'm not ready for the fallout, yet. Besides, most ppl on my FB know already. It's just those few dubs who hang on...

• Chemical Emotions
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Awesome! I posted a comment.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

This news made my WEEK!!! Excellent work. Peace, Lilly

• talesin
    talesin

w00t w00t! I couldn't sign in,,, my 'name' is already registered .. WTF?

good coverage ... as we say here...

"Lord 'thunderin' Jessus'!!!!

tal

DS ,, good work ,, love ya !

• talesin
    talesin

ooops,,,much credit to the Vamp --- :) :D :)

tal

• nateb
    nateb

This is all heading for a major tipping point. Our world is now so innerconnected. The Watchtower has a couple of bleeding feet right now. They wrote what they did out of desperation and frustration. They're losing their best and their brightest and those that are too terrified to leave are growing more and more apathetic all the time. Here come the consequences of their attempt to beat the sheep into control.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Wow! This story has gone far. Very cool!

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

nateb, you touch upon something that I have been wondering about. How did the lawyers at watchtower let this article get printed? I wonder if as you say, they are so desperate that in their minds the risk of outrage it would cause would be worth it to retain members. This article was scientology sloppy. scientology is run by a bunch of lunitics, but watchtower is run by shrewd lawyers who usually try to stay one step ahead. But this was just sloppy and dumb to do. Oh well, im glad it happened, this has been a great week!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I think it got passed by the legal eagles because the words are in Freddy Franz's bible!

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit