• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

SCOTUS was the achilles heel.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

But at what point did it become so?

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

It was always the Achille's heel, but the thing really started to go off the rails when FDR threatened to pack the court unless it did what he wanted.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Poppycock!!

Jefferson bemoaned the power they had achieved as early as 1819.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Cockypop.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Justia Themis,

Or whatever you like to be called.

You said:

: Farkel...go chastise someone else. I'll write whatever I d*mn-well please on your topic; people are free to reply or not. Not too many people were interested in your topic anyway, so be glad were even posting on it. Otherwise, it would be buried about 10 pages back.

: And besides, this is related. It goes to how this branch of the government functions, which relates to how the US government functions as a whole.

Fool. I'll write whatever I d*amn well please myself, you fuckwit. Since this is MY thread and this is not YOUR thread, I take umbrage that you would dare tell me what I can write on my own thread.

You rate near the top of the biggest fools who shoved their own feet in their own mouths on someone else's thread while thinking they could hijack that thread, because they were too stupid to start their own thread and who are (even worse) are so stupid they cannot comprehend the seriousness of the topic of this thread.

This thread is about our Liberties, and you are are a FOOL to assume that as you siad "not to many people were interested in your topic anyway."

You give the word "idiot" a new slant, you fucking idiot.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

band on the run,

: The problem that I see is that civics education is so poor in this country that few people have any idea what their rights are.

Yes and yes.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

beks,

I always find it amusing when someone posts some ambiguous bullshit and expects people to give it any creditability.

You posted this gibberishk, Ms. Communist:

: Poppycock!!

:Jefferson bemoaned the power they had achieved as early as 1819.

Please enlighten us (since you hijacked my thread with your horseshit [I will never forgive you for that, but I will never forgive you for any of your evil])

Please explain your post:

1) Who is the "they" that Jefferson bemoaned?

2) What is the Power that the "they" that Jefferson bemoaned are you talking about?

3) Since Jefferson was long out of office in 1819, why do you invoke him as a person who would be personally affected?

beks:

You are a hater. Most of the smart and informed people on this board know this.

Farkel

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

You're wrong my good Farkel.

All of them do.

And her response to mine didn't even make sense.

She asked "when?"

I said ALWAYS.

She responded "poppycock!"

"1819 gobble gobble gobble gobble! Cockadoodledoo!"

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I invite you both to enjoy a trip to hades. Ta ta boys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit