A Little Light Relief...

by THE GLADIATOR 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I enjoyed reading your "Postcard" from your vacation. You do have a talent for writing! A bound collection of all your experiences would be a neat legacy to leave to other family members, children etc. Perhaps other family members can then add their own stories to be passed along through the future generations!

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

N.drew As it happens I do write books in my spare time. The last two are non-fiction both available on line at www.Lulu.com under my name Trevor Willis. They make some money but I have not promoted them enough due to other calls on my time. Holidays being one of them. My latest book is a satirical fiction book based on my life as a Jehovah's Witness. It will be put out there once it has been proof-read. I have thought about posting a few pages on this forum but held back so far. And yes! Esther did feed the mouse and I know better than to interfere.

ohiocowboy Glad you liked it. An ever expanding volume of my r amblings which others can add to is a neat idea.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

postcard from snowdonia would be a great title for a book. Is that really the name of the town? It sounds a little cold and I don't like to be really cold nor do i like alot of snow.

I like to read about people in cold places I just don't want to be them brisk is ok bitter is not.

• tec
    tec

I love your wife ;) I love the way your writing shows her.

Peace,

Tammy

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Behind every good man, is a good woman...holding a frying pan and it ain't for frying !
    ;)

• Glander
    Glander

Glad, Enjoyed your sketch. Good writing!

Sort of reminded me of 'Kingdom by the Sea' by Paul Theroux.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit