For Obves: It's the 29th of September, and we are still here.

by african GB Member 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

What I would like to know is, did Obves sell up all his property & move to where the need was greatest? knowing that the end was so close.

oh yeah 12:39am in Brisbane and I'm still here, it's been delayed as god wants to see the NZ Warriors thrash Melbourne on the weekend.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

monkeys are screwed to ya know

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Perhaps, Mr Jehovah is on holiday, completely forgot the fact that he must destroy all non-JW's.

• JRK
    JRK

The need is greater in my pants. Do any women want to get some today? After that, your options are only to look like OBVES' old girlfriend, and hope he chooses you.

This is like going to a bar with a mutant as your wingman. I am looking pretty studley right about now!

JK

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Is Yahweh sharing a two-holer with Baal? Come on the two of you - get your asses out here and prove yourselves, dammit!

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

Did Teary miss something interesting?

Explanatory links please! :(

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think nothing will happen. Those of you in New Zealand, Australia, and Japan are already into September 30. It is currently 5:30 in the morning September 29 in the last time zone to change dates--so that means (at this writing) there are 18 1/2 hours left before everyone in the world will be past September 29. And that means people in Australia and New Zealand (where the date changes first) cannot say "Well, it isn't September 30 everywhere in the world".

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Just another failed propehcy, in a continuous string of failed prophecies.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I looked up OBVES for giggles. Virtually every topic started since 9 years ago is the end of the world. He's worse than a JW. Perhaps he'll respond like every other JW does when cornered with fact. "We'll see". ugh I hate that reponse

• OBVES
    OBVES

You are still here and it could have been you were not here anymore ! Still time to try to see it through if there is a chance to go farther beyond October 21 ,2011 which is my next date in a row .

So, now we can put September 29 ,2011 AD behind us and look forward to October 21 ,2011 AD which I am giving a 50% chance .

The date November 13 carries a 1% chance close to that of May 21 ,2011 AD of Harold Camping .I was giving a 1% chance to Harold Camping's date alone by reason of his calculations leading to that date .Not because I agreed with him on some points and did not agree on many others as I saw him as my best opponent.

Now it is October 21 in view and Harold Camping has that date as 100% sure I assume after he called the media after his failed date May 21 and spoke about October 21,2011 .

I am giving it 50% chance out modesty and I know I had a better date and that one just has failed.

Now , you are facing two different Bible teachers .Harold Camping is decisively the best Bible teacher in the nominal christendom or better call it an opposing side of an isle .He is not associated with any local congregations and is opposing all organized churches including Jehovah's Witnesses.

Here I am another one with the same date calculated and am opposng Harold Camping while I insist Jehovah's Witnesses are the true endtime christian religion and I can use a period of 120 years in the likeness of Noah's days with their inclusion in the endtime process and also I must include the International Bible Students Association as well as Jehovah's Witnesses were not yet in existence 120 years ago !

And I am using Luke 9.49-50 to claim my special status of an independent servant of God, yet not opposing the united group of servants who have Jesus at their side .

Harold Camping as indpendent figure could qualify but he is disqualified by the fact he opposes Jehovah's Witnesses who have some servants there from the class of 144000 and are united with Jesus at their side and they carry this unique period of 120 years with them as a testimony of the endtimes .

Now when we ares so close to the end it is too late for anyone else to fit in this reference : Luke 9.49-50 as it was already taken being used already . The place was taken in my view in 1984 AD .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit