Dub snubbed by my two best JW friends! :(

by TimothyT 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Apart from it being frightfuly rude and ignorant, its actualy very funny and rather pathetic. I really pity these poor people who's lives are ruled by fear.

Across the road from where i was working today lives one of my 'very good JW friends' who no longer has anything to do with me. As i was leaving, my 'best JW friend' (age 22) suddenly turned up on his bike. He didnt look at me or acknowledge me once. I just stared at the back of his head smiling, thinking how PATHETIC it was that he is such a lonely person and has a true friend in me, but he refuses to even look at me. When he knocked on the door, my other 'JW friend' (age 19) let him in, realised i was there, looked me in the eye for a SPLIT SECOND, and then quickly slammed the door shut. I couldnt help but laugh. I sent them a text message saying, 'Have a nice day guys. Enjoy the weather. :D'

Looking at it perspectivly, what are they trying to achieve? If they are trying to win me back, then they both should know they are going about it the wrong way because my mind and heart are set as i made that clear to them both. Their little games have no effect on me other than making me laugh. If they are trying to look like d*** h**** then job well done! If they think that ignoring me is going to make me feel like im missing out on 'good upbuilding association', then i think they are rather deluded. I have friends who realy care and love me. When i see stuff like this it makes me realise that i dont want friends who would drop me because of something i am or am not, or something i believe or do not believe. What kind of friends are they? Nontheless, i look forward to speaking to them when they realise that they have spent the last few decades wallowing in unloving, unscriptural and unchristian mire.

Timmy

• sizemik
    sizemik

It's a credit to you that you can overlook the rudeness Timmy . . . it's not pleasant to be treated this way.

It's sad indeed that your "friend" is lonely . . . and set to become lonlier still. Cult mind control does awful things to people and friendships. What a sigh of relief you must now breathe in spite of the negatives.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Maybe they were scared they'd catch gay germs off you or something.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Waaayy to polite to such jerks, I'd be greeting them with eff you!

• mind blown
    mind blown

This weekends WT study was about associating with DF/Dis Associated family and friends....I'm sure that's what that was about...just giving you a heads up.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

They are obeying the rules from 7 old codgers in Brooklyn, they HAVE to ignore you or face the wrath!

You keep smiling Timmy. And taking the high road.

Paula x

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

You must live in a small town.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

You are now "invisible" like christs reign since 1914.

Try stealing the bike and leave it in the middle of the road.....see if they react.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They are obeying the rules from 7 old codgers in Brooklyn, they HAVE to ignore you or face the wrath!

Yes, they may WANT to stay on good terms, and may even be willing to do so privately, but to do so publicly puts them AT RISK. They may be in a situation where it is undesirable to be DF or DA. That would just be a matter of self preservation. Best to be respectful and understanding of their situation and they will feel bad about their conduct toward you vs. justified.

DOC

• Bella15
    Bella15

They were never your friends Timothy ... they were your "spiritual brothers" ...When I was growing up I remember the difference it was instilled in me ... my mother, yes it is my mother but she became my "spiritual sister" aslo, my father became also my "spiritual brother" and so on with the rest of the family, and the "spiritual bond" takes precedent over any natural bond between me and my parents. The brainwashing tactics of the WTC are powerful and evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit