Post your favorite JW Non-words here!

by outsmartthesystem 30 Replies latest jw friends

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

The WT study was always my favorite meeting as I could sit back and soak up all the unintelligent comments made by high school dropout pioneers or home learned children. My favorite is when I would hear people make up their own words.

Misunderestimate

unfreeze

humbleness

hotness

I also loved hearing double, triple and sometimes even quadruple negatives in the same sentence.

• nugget
    nugget

happyfying - non word used all the time. Used to make my toes curl everytime I heard it.

• blondie
    blondie

Some of these words are in a dictionary, just not commonly used.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/happify

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Sorry, but some of those are words. Epic Fail.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Actually they are all words (except for misunderestimate). But when is the last time you heard a person of intelligence say "Jesus was humbler than that".

Or

"the ice began to unfreeze"?????????

Perhaps you do...and certain ones from the local KH......but most of us would choose the word "thaw"

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Unfreeze is mentioned in most of frozen meat directions and similar products.

Those unintelligent bastards!

• sir82
    sir82

Not exactly non-words, but extremely awkward and rarely used elsewhere:

"ones"

"youths"

"right-hearted"

As in,

"Youths who preach to right-hearted ones are happifying to their great God Jehovah".

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

SMURF

COLLEGE!!

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"Unfreeze is mentioned in most of frozen meat directions and similar products.

Those unintelligent bastards!"

Yes...but is that the word you would use?

I will keep these comments in mind the next time I hear the meteorologist mention "the wave of hotness" spreading through the southern states.

Good god. I feel like I am debating whether or not a swallow could carry a coconut with you.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Hotness is real:

http://www.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/babes/1280x960/Salma_Hayek1_1280x960.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit