What do you make of THIS?

by TimothyT 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Arrangement The Ark The Law Covenant The New Covenant The Organisation

Leader Noah Moses / The High Priest Jesus Christ The Governing Body

Entity for salvation The Ark The Tabernacle / Temple The Body of Christ The Organisation

Actions for salvation Enter into ark Offer up sacrifices Faith in Jesus Christ Listen to the Governing Body

Saves from The flood Sin (temporarily) Sin (eternally) ??? Nothing - Jesus already sorted this out!

Ends After the flood With sacrifice of Jesus Never ??? It doesn’t even begin - Jesus has already addressed this issue! Why do we need anything more?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The stupid "Christian Mingle" ad screwed up your formatting. May want to try a re-post, Timmy.

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

I thought you went crazy for a minute there Timothy. lol. I guess the table got a little screwed up

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

SEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum needs a bit of updating and maintenance! I try to post stuff and it just FREAKS out! Ok... what does this look like?

Arrangement The Ark The Law Covenant The New Covenant The Organisation

Leader Noah Moses / The High Priest Jesus Christ The Governing Body

Entity for salvation The Ark The Tabernacle / Temple The Body of Christ The Organisation

Actions for salvation Enter into ark Offer up sacrifices Faith in Jesus Christ Listen to the Governing Body

Saves from The flood Sin (temporarily) Sin (eternally) ??? Nothing - Jesus already sorted this out!

Ends After the flood With sacrifice of Jesus Never ??? It doesn’t even begin - Jesus has already addressed this issue! Why do we need anything more?

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

ArrangementThe ArkThe Law Covenant The New CovenantThe Organisation
    Leader NoahMoses / The High Priest Jesus ChristThe Governing Body
    Entity for salvationThe ArkThe Tabernacle / TempleThe Body of ChristThe Organisation
    Actions for salvation Enter into arkOffer up sacrificesFaith in Jesus ChristListen to the Governing Body
    Saves fromThe flood Sin (temporarily) Sin (eternally) ??? Nothing - Jesus already sorted this out!
    Ends After the floodWith sacrifice of Jesus Never ??? It doesn’t even begin - Jesus has already addressed this issue! Why do we need anything more?
  • TimothyT
    TimothyT

AHA!!! I created a table! :) Ok... sooo... what do you make of it?

• nugget
    nugget

organisation saves from armageddon apparently. Ends when jesus returns his kingdom to his father.

However I liked your version better

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

That the organization is playing the role of Jesus and it is only through them we gain salvation. Pfft. I'll go along with their own doctrine and just leave. If they are even .00000000000000000000000000000000001% correct, I'll just be resurrected to the same end so what's the difference? :P

• Fernando
    Fernando

TimothyT. Just love it. I have been busy with this sort of analytical personal research for nearly 6 years now. Totally life changing since I stopped shunning my own mind and spirit just to suit supremacist WBT$ theology! The patterns and correlation are no accident but the mystery or puzzle of Jesus hidden in plain sight, but invisible to Watchtower religionists. It is a small and maybe speculative point but it seems that the "gospel of God" is the same as the "Abrahamic Covenant" both of which are eternal. Not so it seems with the "New Covenant" which like the "Old Covenant" is a time and context sensitive expression of the overarching and eternal "Abrahamic Covenant". We will not always need the services of a high priest. There will come a time when we no longer need saving from sin (dysfunction). Jesus will hand the Kingdom back to his father when the recreation is complete. It would seem as if one could then speak of the "Next Covenant" - a dispensation where there is no more mediator between God and man and where we have been restored back to what Adam had before the fall. Would love to see and hear more of what you are learning. Keep up the good work. Please let me know if and when there is a website.

I have been saved from the authority of sin (dysfunction).

I am being saved from the power of sin (dysfunction).

I will be saved from the presence of sin (dysfunction).

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Website? You mean you think i should post my findings? Lol... i know very little but for what im finidng, i like sharing it on these forums for the few who are interested. I have had my mind and heart opened and i want others to understand what spirituality away from the JWs feels like. This is MUCH better than it used to be! :)

I like your points too. They are very interesting and i think what you say of the next covenant is highly interesting. I wonder what this will include. In any event, you dont need to belong exclusively to the JW's to find out. That much is clear! :)

Timmy xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit