Jehovah the Pedophile

by MoneurMallard 16 Replies latest jw friends

• MoneurMallard
    MoneurMallard

Num 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

Num 31:18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Is it any wonder why so many turn a bad leaf when it comes to sexual morality in the Jehovah's Witness organization. I went back and did a refresher on my Old Testament, in particular the "wars of Jehovah" and their outcome. It's amazing how this capricious biblical deity finds joy in smashing babies upon rocks and slicing open pregnant women. Have any of you seen the video from the NSC on my channel by the way? The story of Jephtah. Quite sickening stuff.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt66kbYmXXk
  • MoneurMallard
    MoneurMallard

If anyone can show me how to "embed" youtube videos here, I would appreciate it, as long as that sort of thing is acceptable to the site administrator(s)...

• ekruks
    ekruks

Jehovah in the Old Testament is little different than Satan at some points!

• nateb
    nateb

Jehovah little different than Satan? He's not worthy to walk in Satan's shadow.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

nateb: You said it!

• thetrueone
  • Snoozy
    Snoozy

Just remember that man wrote the bible..they got a little mixed up sometimes..

I found it odd the way you picked the word pedophile for those scriptures instead of murderer..

Snoozy..who finds titles like this offensive and disgusting..but that's just my opinion..

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

hmmmm

not the jehovah JWs think of is it?!

oz

• nateb
    nateb

Just remember that man wrote the bible.

That's precisely the point.

• Shador
    Shador

Indeed. I never tire of this quote - it seems ever appropriate whenever anyone brings up the horrible crap in the Bible:

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it, a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” - Richard Dawkins

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit