Where did the people go?

by N.drew 8 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

I wondered what the avitar was of J. Hofer and Timothy pointed out it was Gerrit Loesch so I googled it and came to a page here that was six years old. But sadly the posts were posted by people who I have not seen post here (for the short time I have been here). Where did they go? This is the best place on the internet. And I have not been ousted yet.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Folks come and go here. They move on.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hi mrsjones5 Seven years you have been posting. Your husband does too? Have there been periods in seven years where nobody posts for a while?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep it's been seven years. Hubby doesn't post here but he likes the folks he's met on this board. I guess an individual's longevity here depends on what they want or need. I like the fact that most of us are exjw/associates. It feels good to know that I'm not alone in my feelings about the so-called truth.

The board gets slow sometimes but I've never seen it come to a dead stop except for system glitches.

• nugget
    nugget

things run in cycles, you go through periods of frenzied posting because you need the support, then you start to rebuild and real life things become more important you can move on without the daily support. It is as it should be what is so amazing is that there is always someone here.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I just come on for brief comments and updated news here and there. I actually "moved" on before I even signed on this site. But my life was affected deeply long years ago. But not forgotten and I am very glad for the real exposure of the deception of the WTS worldwide. I find their exposure now-a-days somewhat exciting.

• cantleave
    cantleave

They come; they go. Some stay and other return. That's what is great about this board, it is not compulsory.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Statistics shows that this site has been viewed by 3.8million different individuals since it has been created and 1.4million registered members had logged in through the past 10years, but at the moment we have less than 700 viewers lurking in on a daily basis out of which less than 100 are registered members.

Mankkeli

• scotoma
    scotoma

I used to be on under a different name and dropped off. But, I still come here to get the inside gossip on what

JW's are up to. By checking in occassionally I can keep up with old relatives and acquaintances who are regular faithful

attenders. Some of the rumors are unfounded but most of them turn out to be true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit