Global JW Survey page 958

by N.drew 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew

This is what is called BUMP in forum speak. This means the survey at bottom of page 958 is getting buried and I want some action, please. Thank you. Go have a look please and thank you.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

bump it by posting on it i have no idea what you are talking aboutFS

• N.drew
    N.drew

Some forums bump up the last post to the top. J-Wnet does not.

So I guess it's not bumping. What would you call it?

I noticed page two on any category gets very little attention.

I am advertising another post so that people might go there.

It is a survey. Not mine.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i btt a survey?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hello? Where did cedars post go? I lost it. I was checking in for updates and I can't find it. It is not where it was. Is it?

Bottom of page 958? No, it's not there.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Hello? Where did cedars post go? I lost it. I was checking in for updates and I can't find it.

It`s Gone..

You can`t Ask for Money on JWN..

Period..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• cedars
    cedars

Outlaw's right, I am currently trying to sort this out with site administrators.

The way I see it, the survey adds value to JWN and is a valuable resource to its members, but I am forced to pay for it out of my own pocket and am not allowed to ask for any help in financing it.

I have offered a full apology to site administrators, and I hope we can sort something out soon.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Because allowing to ask for money would set a precedent, that could lead to many problem$ of litter pollution. An interesting problem for sure. I'm sorry cedars. Peace snd I trust you will not have to pay out of pocket. Be well!

• cedars
    cedars

I feel a bit deflated at the moment to be honest. I understand that there needs to be rules, and that one of those rules should be that asking for money is wrong. I genuinely regret contravening that rule without giving the matter more thought, and have made a full apology to that effect.

However, I genuinely see it this way:

I've had to pay out of my own pocket to get the survey up and running. Both the forum and forum members benefit from the survey and from seeing the results, and yet apparently I am not allowed to ask for help in funding it?

It may sound picky, but I don't see why I should continue to post the results, thereby allowing the forum to get the benefit of the results for free, when I am not allowed to receive any help with the funding? And over such a relatively small amount of $400... it's a shame.

I'm waiting patiently on the site owner to consider my pleas for support and get back to me. In the meantime, I don't feel too inclined to continue to share the results. Obviously that in no way diminishes my gratitude to the individuals on this site who have supported the idea from the beginning and participated in the survey. However, the way I see it, it's the forum itself that ultimately benefits from the content that's posted on this forum, if only from the point of view of advertizing revenues. I've paid 23 Euros for something that essentially adds value to this site, but I'm not allowed to ask for any help in making it available in the future? I don't know, I just feel a bit deflated.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Simon,

I personally don't mind CEDARS request and am willing to contribute. Please restore the Global Survey thread.

Thanks,

00DAD - aka Daniel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit