My horrible encounter with the JC machine

by jesussaves 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Sadly, my mother never got the help that she needed. She is getting worse. Anytime I suggest that she seek counseling, she goes off on me. Yes, those freaky elders asked me if I reached the big 'O'. I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out why they needed to know that. I only posted a small portion of my story, there's tons more. It will probably leak out in chatting with you guys.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Jessusaves, your story was very sad but unfortunately typical. I'm glad you're out and free. Just think how sad for all those young ones like you who are still stuck in that awful place. Thanks for your honest and sweet post.

Love,
    Blue

• JT
    JT

Jessusaves, your story was very sad but unfortunately typical
    _______

this post truly drives home the point of why wt is so dnagerous

thanks jc for your story

• jaysong
    jaysong

JS,
    Thanks for sharing your story....it brings back some truly horrible memories, fifteen years past, of confessing (BAD MOVE as you said) to heavy petting with my then-fiancee and the interrogation and our subsequent dfing...all the while my siblings were fornicating and just not telling anyone and getting by just fine...

Glad you're out, and not subject to those corrupt @#!%'s that sit in judgement in the name of "keeping the cong clean"--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit