My first English Essay for college, I wrote about my experience as a JW.

by JonathanH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Great job on your essay....it's hard to beleive that we treat people this way. All the best with your freedom

• Diest
    Diest

Well done. That was wonderfully written. Hopefully you have inoculated your class from the WTS virus.

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

Awesome! Now get to enjoying the rest of your life!

• clarity
    clarity

JonathanH .........100%

>

"and so I e-mailed him and told him if he ever needed anything such as a place to crash or money, just let me know."

Looks like your "friend" is truly one of their own.

Hypocrits, liars, shallow and brainwashed to the hilt!!! What an ugly thing to do.

>

Just like the 'kiss' of Judas!!

>

Sleep well my friend.

clarity

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It would be great to see it picked up and published by Reader's Digest or something similar.

• EnlightenedMind
    EnlightenedMind

This was a very good read. Very well done! And good luck with the remainder of your education!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Thank you Jonathan.

The saddest part for me is that you lost your family. I hope that did not include anyone in your immediate family!

• kazar
    kazar

Oh that's so good Jonathan. And need I say, well written.

• mummatron
    mummatron

Love it! Keep 'em coming (perhaps as a blog after grading?). So glad you're getting on with your life and enjoying Uni. I can sympathise with working to support your studies. Somehow I did it too. It was tough at times and I got through a lot of coffee, but the benefits are so worth the struggle!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well done

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit