How do you know when the Governing Body speaks for itself, and when it is supposed to speak for Jehovah?

by dgp 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

They speak for God, and everyone knows that people who speak for God must tell the truth. Ergo, they must speak for God!

(Hey! I didn't make up that shit!)

Farkel

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I believe the answer is, according to the GB, they always speak for God sometimes.

MeanMrMustard

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

MeanMrMustard in the UK the benchmark for mustard is - Colman's English Mustard.

You show promise but need to turn the heat up if you are hoping to cut the mustard!

• THE GLADIATOR
  • MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Dear THE GLADIATOR,

Thank you for your response to my post. I am indeed interested in turning up the heat, so-to-speak. In fact, just the other night, I went down into the basement and turned up the temperature on the hot water heater to its highest setting. I thought it would be great to take a really warm bath. However, this turned out to be a bad idea, as my wife went into the shower before I had a chance to tell her. I forgot that the previous owner of our house had his own pressure washing business, and he filled his water tank each day from the hot water heater. Consequently, he had an industrial hot water heater installed with a line directly from the hot water heater to the garage. Needless to say, turning up the heat to full was a bit too much, and my wife seemed to have sustained some fairly serious burns. Of course, I just blamed it on a water heater malfunction. Still, upon leaving the shower, she called me a "fucking idiot". I don't know if she did that for kicks, or if she saw through my story.

I researched Colman's. Looks like it was founded in 1814 by a man named Jeremiah. However, the articles that I read indicated that he was not mean.

I look forward to your next post or any suggestions you might have for turning up the heat.

Thanks,

MeanMrMustard

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

cedars, you are actually making more sense than them!

Guiding is more than inspiring.

so their bullshit is big shit!

too bad we can't go up to the assholes in bethel and tell their ass off!

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

It's even worse, because even if they are wrong, you still have to obey them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit