Practical ways we can assist and improve the lives of jaydubs.

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

appostate,

Where to start but to say thank you for your suggestions and analysis. Can I expect an invoice in the mail?

Just a brief reply to your three points -

1. I have covered elsewhere the 'symbolism' behind (no pun intended) my avatar. As you have never seen me in person, What makes you think it has been photoshopped? Be thankful it's not stuck up your arse.

2. Repeat. I! AM! NOT! ANGRY! I don't get angry, I get even. I appreciate your analysis of my 'problem'. You may be the person to seek guidance about some erotic dreams I have been experiencing lately. Suprisingly, you have featured prominantly. I was amazed at your agility taking into consideration a person of your age and weight.

The 'good folks' may need help. First they must want help. I have neither been commissioned, ordained, ordered, pleaded with to, coerced, encouraged, begged, inherited the task, or willing accepted, to help any jw.

3. You made two mistakes. First you let that 'cocky CO' bastard into your house, and secondly you missed the chance to turf him out on his arse.

As you mention 'friends at the hall', I guess you are still an active dub. And that about sums it up. No doubt you are one of the 'good' folk'.

Cheeses. Buddy of all the good folk& friends.

To quote brother Robert Zimmerman from the ............watchtower

"No reason to get excited, Cheeses he kindly spoke,

There are many here among us , who feel that life is but a joke."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit