A sickening example of religious vampirism

by expatbrit 80 Replies latest jw friends

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Sorry but it is true. In fact Cassie father was also present.

Personally, if belived it was true you might have to be open to the fact There is a God and Jesus is also a reality. When you die you will soon find out he is a reality and you just did not accept his free gift to you. You will be reminded on how you mocked him in your sacastic way.

FActs are facts, Jesus is a reality even if you choose not to believe him.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

If you don't belive him an d just lead a good moral life, then you are basing your salavtion on something else, good works. You can't work your way to salavation, it is a free gift.

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

Who supplies our salvation? God. Who do we need salvation from? God.

This God fellow sounds irrational, possibly bipolar. I hope he gets some professional help. He sure needs it.

Bodhisattva
    The God of the Dolphins has flippers.

• dedalus
    dedalus
    Facts are facts, Jesus is a reality even if you choose not to believe him.

Facts are facts. Unicorns are a reality even if you choose not to believe them.

Gee, I'm feeling warm and fuzzy already.

Dedalus

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

"Sorry but it is true. In fact Cassie father was also present.
    Personally, if belived it was true you might have to be open to the fact There is a God and Jesus is also a reality. When you die you will soon find out he is a reality and you just did not accept his free gift to you. You will be reminded on how you mocked him in your sacastic way.

FActs are facts, Jesus is a reality even if you choose not to believe him."

Pardon?
    This stage play nor the tragidy have anything to do with the existance or non existance of Jesus or God.

"In fact Cassie father was also present." Are you saying we must believe in Jesus because Cassie's father was there and saw a presence?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I'd like to present a rhyme.....

.............oh, dear, delusion is severe..................

-----------------------------------

it's not just the JW call-words that are irritating. every religion has those cliched words.

The words 'grace' and 'faith' are thrown around too much. How about peace and reality.....family?

I feel bad for the murdered girl, but these kids could have been christian, and they still would have blown the heads off of people. They WERE DEMENTED, period. It has nothing to do with religion.

There was a story going around that the girl was a JW...

ashi

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I was talking from a prior post when they group from Columbine spoke at my church. Just follow the post.

• mommy
    mommy

Nowaytess,
    Did you read the link that Moxy provided? I am more apt to believe that then hearsay from you.

Expat,
    This is just sick. No wonder there are so many confused young kids today. I have so much more to say, but no words
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Were the shooters at Columbine athiests? I hadn't heard that. I saw a book about that young woman at a Christian book store. I hope and pray that someone is not just trying to get financial gain from a tragedy. I don't know about the bad athiest/good christian thing. There have been some pretty horiffic crimes committed by so-called Christians. Who was that guy in Waco, Texas? Didn't he say he was a Christian?

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Where was the play being performed? Was that for a church function, or was it being used to make new converts? If that was for a church event, I don't necessarily find it all that offensive. But if used for evangelism purposes, I don't think that it is necessary to try and capitalize off a tragedy to turn people to Christ. The Bible speaks for itself and it doesn't need a sales pitch. 'Turn to God or die like the Columbine Kids' No, I don't think so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit