Is it OK to kill somebody?

by julien 22 Replies latest jw friends

• 25ashitaka25
    25ashitaka25

If anyone tried to harm my fam, watch out, cause I wouldn't just kill him, I would make him suffer.

Oh, and about that lovely infant-dashing scripture-imagine the horror mothers felt before being killed by a 'loving god'.

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

I didn't have time to read everyones replys so maybe I'm repeating here but:
    Biblically:
    Murder and Killing are 2 different things (illustrated with 2 different words etc..) Murder is a premeditated/purpose driven act to take the life of another. It is condemned in the Bible in the 10 commandments and elsewhere. Killing is just killing not out of neccessary anger or judgment and is not neccessarily wrong. In general none of us should ever take it upon ourselves to decide when another human's life should end. But obviously killing in and of itself isn't always wrong or unjustifiable because God himself orders wars in the OT and killings. Not in a sicko way but in the same way some people die in war or the death penalty. There is also a higher calling to protect the innocent -especially those whom you are responsible for (like your kids etc..). Self defense is not the same thing as Murder either. Hope you can find dome logic to this ramble--
    I'm just a tad tired-- But believe it's basicly, Biblically correct.

• Solace
    Solace

Its o.k. to shoot, as long as you dont miss.

Then I would wear the gun around my neck.

W.T.S discussing wearing a cross as jewlery: "Would you wear a gun around your neck? Why would you wear something that christ died on, if thats what you believe."

Crack me up...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit