Inside Australia's chilling new cult, an xJW is the leader

by finallysomepride 23 Replies latest social current

• Diest
    Diest

My friend always tells me I should start a cult.....I was taught how to control minds from infancy....

This guy does have a few JW slants....torture stake...he does not claim to be God himself but Jesus.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

sizemik

thanks for that, glad it can be viewed overseas.

I live in Brisbane, but have never really been associated with the jws here, as I have only been here for 10 years, the strange thing is that I seem to know the face, this same thought struck me when I first saw the original reports some months back.

weird

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Scary, Jim Jones scary!

Can't finish watching those videos, don't have the stomach for it.

• Roski
    Roski

Here is the link to the story about a young female scientist who is studying such effects on the brain - she's joined the group!!!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/flock-treatment-scientist-joins-cult/story-e6freoof-1226139905496?from=public_rss

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Finallysomepride. Yes he does look familiar as I reckon he is the spitting image of one of the jw drawings of jesus...

I watched all of the videos and was fascinated to see his mixing of jw teaching styles and New Age fluff. Got a giggle out of blaming the demons for poor behaviour and also that he had two "Mary Magdelanes" previous to the current one LOL! Where do I sign up !!

• sizemik
    sizemik

I like one bloggers suggestion . . .

Crucify him . . . if he gets raised up in three days we'll know he's Jesus. If he doesn't . . . well, I guess that's just tough.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

The first video won't play for me...it says it is no longer available.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Do they have the Working With Children's Act in this part of Australia? Perhaps he wouldn't pass the background check and the Aussies can jail him!

Skeeter

• Alfred
    Alfred

I'm sure the GB became giddy when they saw this report for the 1st time... I can just picture Tony Morris picking up the phone in his office and calling the writing dept with a stupid smile on his face... By February or March, the "study edition" WT will feature an article about what "apostates" engage in after leaving "jehovah's organization"... they'll definitely be using this aussie cult as an example...

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Crucify him . . . if he gets raised up in three days we'll know he's Jesus. If he doesn't . . . well, I guess that's just tough.

What a good idea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit