Governing Body Member Ted Jaracz cornered at Convention and asked about Pedophile database

by Awen 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• Awen
  • Awen
    Awen

Sorry about this old video. Didn't realize Ted had passed away.

• badseed
    badseed

that's ok, I'm sure he's all comfy up there.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Jaracz knew what he was doing. I've had dealings with Jaracz and he was a bully and as pharisaical as any you might find in a pulpit anywhere.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I really liked the way the British news commentor pushed Jaracz for an answer, yet in soft tone, definitely unintimidated by him. His arrogance was disgusting.

• Cyruse
    Cyruse

Seriously? Nobody caught it eh? Your all gonna watch this video and then make a judgement call. I dare you guys to go back and watch 2:14 to 2:18 multiple times.

Teddy says "I'm not going to repeat. I'll just tell you exactly that you can go....and you will see it in writing. It's all in print. You know, the bible says 'Do not go beyond the things written." We do not go beyond the things written.

(Bolding is mine, obviously) watch the above transition several times. His head, and the brother that his behind hims head. They both jerk real fast, or speed up. same with some of the walking people behind the stage. Its clearly a doctored video. So at this point we need to see what he meant by "you can go...." he said something, weither it was a verse, the bible, the literature, or the privacy law, it does us no good or God no good to judge a man without that information. If I see an undoctored video with im qouting the privacy law again, then ya, its a misapplication of scripture. You have plenty to work with that doesnt require slight of hand. Don't use dishonesty.

At this point I am gonna study this video more cause I got a sneaking suspicion if they thought they could get away with that, what else did they do with the audio?

• llbh
    llbh

Britain does not have a privacy law to my knowledge and The EU does not enforce one, wrong on both counts. France which is also part of the EU does have a privacy law, and the rich and powerful use itto cover up the parts of thier private life that they wish to hide from view. I suspect that Mr Jaracz wished we had one for the same reason.

The arrogance of the wtbs and indifference to the suffering of the victims if abuse is awful.

David

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I couldnt see anything wrong with the video i must say, even at the 2:18 point.

I think what Ted was saying is ''we don't go beyond what is written" meaning ''We don't keep written data base''...

oz

• sizemik
    sizemik
    watch the above transition several times. His head, and the brother that his behind hims head. They both jerk real fast, or speed up. same with some of the walking people behind the stage. . . . Cyruse

I think you're raising a red herring actually. The progress of the people walking behind the stage is not noticably interrupted. For any more then a single frame to have been removed . . . they would had to have "staged" their progress exactly from where they left off. The guy said he was "sent this video" . . . so it has probably been copied . . . hence the minor digital blip.

As for audio doctoring . . . "Read my lips"

I thought the reference to the "things written" was a "scriptural" evasion referring to Privacy Legislation. So the presenter was absolutely correct . . . it was a total mis-application of scripture. But we're not surprised by that are we?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I'm with sizemik, the figures in the background seem to be moving normally, and if there were frames removed it would be evident in the background. The video is not noticably altered that I can see, except that TJ was speaking out of both sides of his mouth, and somehow they removed that from the video... just kidding

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit