If JW's Should Be Accountable For Their Sordid History.....

by AllTimeJeff 40 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Double post. Double dribble. Double vision....

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I believe all organized churches can be considered "cultish" and no I don't think JWs are the worst religion. I find it sad that mankind has not yet evolved enough intellectually to see how evil can be found in every religion, and that evolving spiritually and being a decent human being has nothing to do with belonging to a church.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I honestly think that a lot of people put every religion's 'sins' into one big ball and try to compare it to a cult, or insinuate that any person who is a Catholic, Protestant, Hare-Krishna, is an idiot. This is very very far from the truth. In fact, so many people are labeled at 'Catholic' but have absolutely nothing to do with the church. Much like Judaism. ;)

Do you know any people who are Catholic, or any other religion? I can't get my head around this atheism here.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I am with ya AlltimeJeff....ALL religions are evil! All of them have done attrocious things to mankind.

• Sulla
    Sulla

Botzwana: I am with ya AlltimeJeff....ALL religions are evil! All of them have done attrocious things to mankind.

Must be the religion. Get rid of it, and all will be well. Get rid of religion and we will all live like happy little gazelles: peacefully grazing, shagging, and generally living fulfilled and self-actualized lives. Where have I heard that before?

Ah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_Terror

• designs
    designs

Sulla- who got up off his knees this morning to type....

• designs
    designs

The modern model of decency without strong religions in politics is found in Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark. How are they doing.

• Sulla
    Sulla

Quick question, designs. Exactly how long has it been since you stopped knocking on doors, trying to sell a Watchtower? I ask because you are so much more sophisticated that that now.

• designs
    designs

1995, Et to?

• designs
    designs

Sulla-

When did you first get down on your knees in front of a Priest and receive Communion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit