2 more teens leave the WBT$ slaveholdery! CELEBRATION TIME C'MON!

by punkofnice 19 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Sonofnice was happy to tell me that 2 of his JDub friends have told their parents: 'That's it, I quit!'itsacoolpic

Whereas I do feel sorry for the parents I also celebrate the freedom of these kids who have taken control of their lives and not committed themselves to 7 paedophile protectors in Crooklyn.

Long may it continue!! And.....if that's 2 within not so big a radius, how many more all over the world?

According to the stats I've seen 2 out of 3 teens/kids leave the WBT$. Well, why not? What has the WBT$ slaveholdery got or are doing for the youth?

Young lurkers to this forum....sign in and join in the fun!!yeehaw

• cantleave
    cantleave

Woo Hoo

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

FANTASTIC NEWS!

Hope they join our little family!

Paula

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

cantleave - Yup! Good for them

Pams Girl - I hope they can join in the fun here too!

• tec
    tec

Great news, Punkofnice!

Our kids see a lot. If there is hypocrisy, or any other negative thing, most of them are going to see it. Some might ignore it out of fear or even love for parents, friends, family. But others are going to say, 'Enough'.

Peace,

Tammy

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Tammy - Yes. I believe all JDubs have their doubts and they need something to ignite it. Even then they might extiguish it in order to remain in dubbie dreamland.

Teens on the other hand are raw and good to go!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Awesome Unky! . . . thanks for sharing that.

It's like standing at the entrance to the tunnel during "The Great Escape" . . . and watching the POW's emerge to freedom.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

sizemik -

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Good stuff... now hopefuly they can get on with living their lives in peace. :)

I hope some youngsters in my hall leave soon, namely my close friends.

Timmy xxx

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Tim - The more the merrier!

It is evidence that all the enforced WBT$ 'mind cleansing' is getting to such a pitch that young and not so young alike are quitting. GOOD!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit