• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

kudos

In the spirit of Ambrose Bierce

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

I miss Farkel.

...and Minimus.

I doubt they would miss each other, though!

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"Class" - a "greater fullfullment" word which applies to virtually every character ever mentioned in the Bible. In the "greater fullfillment", the "class" which represents each Bible character is somehow applied to JWs. How do ya fit "Onan" in there, anyway?"

I must ask about "the Onan class", next time a JW comes to my door (if they ever do again).

But seriously, do they still talk about the various classes, Jonadab, John, etc? Or is that one of those things that is fading, like the whole types and antitypes thing? And 1914...

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

as to the types, antitypes, etc., I always thought that a lot of conjecturing and a waste of time...yet I stayed in and listened to that hogwash for years ( 50) The sad part is, commonsense told me so much of what was printed in the WT and other publications was just speculations and conjectures. Now I see it as it really was/is: made up lies to enforce obedience. Thank God, I am out!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Needs alphabetized. Did it have shepherding call? See spiritual encouragement

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

That 10 year old’s story… Definitely child abuse.

DD

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Is "ones" in that list? There always seems to be a mention of some sort of "ones" with an adjectival epithet attached, like "faithful ones" , "loyal ones", etc.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"honest hearted ones" always got me, such an obvious Mind Control phrase.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit