Are you estranged from a parent or child?

by wannabefree 35 Replies latest social family

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Done.

• wannabefree
  • wannabefree
    wannabefree

yep, I'm determined to make sure everyone gets a look, please pass on to family or friends who are shunned and do not visit here

• Scully
    Scully

I wouldn't be surprised if exJWs who signed up to be on this episode would find out that the show tried to contact the estranged relatives in an attempt to mediate a reconciliation, only to have the JW relatives refuse to participate.

That, in itself, would speak volumes.

• jamiebowers
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

But JWs don't turn their backs on family members who are not JWs. We love them. We want what is best for them. They have turned their backs on us!

They are so misunderstood. Can you see a JWs actually doing it and then the elders make a call on them?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

On the signup form they are accepting applicants from all over the world ... get 'r done!

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

I'm in, and done.

• wannabefree
  • wannabefree
    wannabefree

I keep bumping this, is it a bad thing? I had created another thread that directed to this one and bumped that too, apparently a Mod felt it was uncalled for and locked the thread.

I am only bumping it because I think it is an important opportunity and the threads don't really warrant response so it tends to go away.

I am not trying to irritate anyone, I just thought it would be good to get it to the top now and then for those who haven't seen it yet.

If after reading this you feel it should be kept up for a few days, please make a response so it doesn't get locked for me doing all of the "bumping".

Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit