• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

CNN has just announced the fight may go on in Atlanta...OUTLAW

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

"ears is tasty".......Mike Tyson

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Mike Tyson is the clearest evidence of the validity of the evolution theory alive today. Maybe the Piltdown Man was a fraud, but Mike IS the missing link.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean Vernon Wormer, Faber College

• ISP
    ISP

Well someone was always going to take the fight. It means major bucks!
    Its the only fight in this division that there is any interest in. If these guys got their act together...they could both make a fortune...well even more of a fortune...with the re-matches etc.

ISP

• Englishman
    Englishman

More on Lennox Lewis http://www.lennox-lewis.com/

Englishman.

Truth exists;only falsehood has to be invented. -Georges Braque

• Makena1
    Makena1

quote: Mike Tyson is the clearest evidence of the validity of the evolution theory alive today. Maybe the Piltdown Man was a fraud, but Mike IS the missing link."

In connection with the above - thought I overheard some talking head on TV say that Mike T was just born in the wrong age. If we were living in the Bronze Age - Mikey would be king of the world or going to war with Conan the Barbarian.

All that physical talent, money and fame so mismanaged. Sad.

Mak

Some men worship rank, some worship heroes, some worship power, some worship God, & over these ideals they dispute & cannot unite--but they all worship money.
    - Mark Twain

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks for the link E-man.My moneys on Lennox...OUTLAW

• edster
    edster

C'mon guys, lets be a little bit more empathetic towards the guys.
    He could have been raised in a strange cult and became disfunctional, who knows?. How could you explain his ear biting, sexual assaults and wanting to eat other people's children?

• Mulan
    Mulan

Don Imus (radio talk show host) on Larry King the other night, said Mike Tyson should be put to sleep, and put us out of our misery.... saying he is a rapist, criminal, and a sorry human being. Then he said Martha Stewart should be put to sleep too. Don't get that one. Hmmm.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• LB
    LB

You couldn't pay me enough money to watch that bully fight. Tyson is a disgrace.

Couldn't pay me enough money to watch Martha Stewert either.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit