Watchtower — What is Sexual Relations?

by Marvin Shilmer 19 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I remember the WTS made masturbating while talking on the phone to real person constituted a df'ing offense.

Wasn't it true also that touching a breast once was a less serious offense than doing it twice or more?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/114572/1/VERY-INTERESTING-QUESTION-FROM-READERS-ARTICLE

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/12489/1/Elder-Manual-10-Year-Anniversary

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I believe blondie they still consider masturbating while talking on the phone or internet to a real person consitiutes DFing. Yes if you touch a womens breast other than you wife more than once could get you in alot of trouble with the elders. This is what made me sick about the so called elder's school. It was always the 2nd to last talk they would start telling us about sexual acts that warrant a JC. My wife use to ask me how I knew about all the perverted sex acts. She thinking I was reading this in some adult maz. Then I would tell her I learned all these things at elder school. Things I would have never thought of. But with the loving hand or should I say perverted hand from the GB I got to learned about things I never wanted to. SICK, SICK, and SICK. Totally ADD

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Yes if you touch a womens breast other than you wife more than once could get you in alot of trouble with the elders.

What if you touched both breasts at the same time . . . would that constitute once . . . or twice.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

What if you touch twodifferent women's breasts at the same time?

Does that constitute once, or twice?

• sizemik
    sizemik
    What if you touch twodifferent women's breasts at the same time?

And what if they were identical japanese twins . . . would that be different again?

And what if your wife was one of a pair of twins conjoined at the hip?

BP . . . I think we need to write a letter to the GB about this . . . and get some clarification.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Regardless of where the line should be drawn, the more they keep harping on it, the more the witlesses are going to want to experiment with it. The longer they dangle it in people's faces, the more they are going to think about doing it.

If they really didn't want people doing it, they would say very little about it, put almost nothing about it in the rags, and focus instead on what they really wanted people doing.

• dgp
    dgp

Broken:

Make it a dozen

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

sizemik writes:

“They just love talking about it . . . There's a term for those who 'can't leave it alone'.”

Since the days of Charles Taze Russell’s introverted sexual deviation Watchtower has had a real “thing” about all things “sex,” including determinations of what is, is not and/or may not be “sex”.

And later on came Knorrie[1] and Franz, neither of which could leave “it” alone; the subject that is.

Marvin Shilmer

References:

1. In high school Nathan Knorr was known as “Knorrie”. See: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2011/07/nathan-knorr-in-high-school.html

• i_drank_the_wine
    i_drank_the_wine

Only in the JW's can someone be labeled as a "ho" or a "player" while still being a virgin. "O that pioneer skank, yeah, she got caught heavy petting. So sinful..."

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

What are sexual relations? Awesome, of course!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit