Rick Fearon has been totally exposed!

by Iamallcool 44 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Rick made you look - SUCKA's!!

Actually, I have solved this caper. I have discovered through my radar who Rick Fearon REALLY is. He is the alter-ego of no other than Governing Body Member Garrett Losch!!

Yes, it's true, and I will be interviewing "Johnny" the closested homosexual slave boy of the late Leo Greenless who caught Garrett as his alter ego Rick dressed up in women's clothes and singing "We are the World".

Anyone is invited to call in hear testimony from the feminine sounding Johnny, but to hear this TRUE testimony it will cost you $8.95 a minute. You won't be disappointed - I promise!!!

Take me seriously - for real!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Well . . . to be fair . . . Broken Promises first identified the man in the picture as Byron Brown.

Thank you.

I saw the pic and thought, "who's he?" So I clicked on the properties and discovered it was a pic of someone called Byron Brown. Hence I posted the question, "Who's Byron Brown?" His name hadn't been mentioned in Rick's blurb so I wondered what he had to do with the story.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

sizemik said But nice follow up work allcool.

Thanks sizemik!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Rick F where is your shame? You are so disappointing to me...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will add one point, regardless of whether he is lying or not. When has anyone seen any doctrine that one must abide by and teach his doctrines, even if you can prove them wrong using his own Bible, until he himself fixes it?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I will add one point, regardless of whether he is lying or not. When has anyone seen any doctrine that one must abide by and teach his doctrines, even if you can prove them wrong using his own Bible, until he himself fixes it?

What the hell are you talking about ???

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Take me seriously - for real!

Roger Wilco WingCommander . . . who do I pay and do you accept Apostacard?

Over

• Mary
    Mary
    to hear this TRUE testimony it will cost you $8.95 a minute.

But wait! If you call WingCommander in the next 10 minutes, he'll throw in a nutsack shine absolutely free of charge!! If you call within the next 5 minutes, you'll get to meet Johnny the Bethelite in person backstage at the Bellagio in Vegas for no additional cost!!

But hurry; this offer won't last long. Only the first 5,000,000 callers will receive this special deal. Call the number on the screen now and have your credit card ready:

1-800-IAM-NUTS

• minimus
    minimus

Oh Oh.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

btttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit