Last Sunday's WT Study Set My Mother Off

by headisspinning 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

To Sab...

My mother has Parkinson's and my sister has a brain injury. My sister related the story based on a phone call this afternoon. She said that she couldn't follow my mother's reasoning at all. She did say something about 'following the crowd' as someone mentioned but beyond that she didn't get what my mom was saying... that's why I'm asking.

Hopefully, that makes more sense.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

If you knew nothing better, you would think they're creating another Jonestown with these kinds of articles.

The problem is that the R&F is too stupid to follow the right instructions so they would get the kool-aid and forget the water.

• flipper
    flipper

HEADISPINNING- Indeed, that is NOT fair for your mother to retract the invitation to your sister and her boyfriend. I agree with your advice to your sister to tell your mom she won't be going either if her boyfriend is banned. It will force her mother to think of how boorish her behavior is to do this. And I agree your sister needs to explain openly what is happening to her boyfriend so he understands. Good luck on this one. Phew ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit