Chimps see Daylight for 1st time in 30 years-EMOTIONAL!!!

by ohiocowboy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Great link, thanks.

By the way, it's even simpler than copying and pasting. If you highlight the link and right-click, it recognizes it as a link and you get all these options...

Open link

Open link in new window

Open link in new tab

Search google for "..............."

• still thinking
    still thinking

That was so moving...it did bring a tear to my eye...aren't they lovely!...poor buggers.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why not use death row inmates instead of innocent animals?

Wow, Shamus, what loooong and pointy teeth you and your family have!

No wonder you can rip our faces off.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

That is an interesting idea, White Dove. Maybe those on death row can have a small chance to redeem themselves by possibly benefitting others in the meantime. Then again, there would be activists coming out of the woodwork saying how unfair it would be. It is ridiculous how some criminals have more rights that law abiding citizens. I would be all for it though, as long as the person on death row is for sure 100% guilty for the crime they are accused of.

Prodigal Son, thank you for the hintes on how to get my computer working right. i will try it to see if it works! Thanks!!!

CJ

• clarity
    clarity

Hi OhioCowboy ... just made me weep!

I never thought that we came from the apes ... but omg, seeing the emotion and the realization that they were set free, and even tho they did not know what this warm sunlight really was .... they knew it was good, and they......laughed!

Thanks!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit